Get a Free Virtual Credit Card

PROTOTYPE

Capable
Reaction score
A virtual credit card (VCC) behaves the same way as a traditional credit card does. The only difference is that you can only use it online (and it is 'virtual' as opposed to a 'plastic' card). There are many services that provide you a virtual credit card so that you can use it without having to attach your bank account or going through any complex process. Entropay, was a similar service which provided free virtual cards to the users. You just needed to create an account to receive a free virtual credit card of your own, but it stopped the service due to users registering just to misuse it. It now requires users to load their accounts with some money before they can get a VCC. The site I'm going to introduce to you today not only behaves the same way as Entropay, but also gives you your own free VCC just after registering on the site.

Note : You need to provide your telephone number to the site. It calls you to verify your identity. If you're not okay with that, no need to go through the tutorial. Just read something else.

Sign Up on the site. Make sure that you provide your real phone number since you'll receive a call on your phone.

HERE IT IS

DooMLoRD

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
entropay does the same thing...btw thanks for this one too

aryan jha

Junior
Reaction score
bhai isme paise dalne pe koi risk ya frodies to nahi h na

PROTOTYPE

Capable
Reaction score

Sam

Master
Reaction score
Can i use to buy using EMI on SnapDeal?

Sam

Master
Reaction score
i did not tried,, but i think you can,, because itni badi website vcc bas dikhane ke liye to de nai rahi hogi :p

Gonna use my bro's Debit Card to buy a LapTop then...Cant try without Confirming :sad: