good news TCP BBM proxy 100.xx.xx.99:8080 WORKING AGAIN..its back...

N

nydv

old proxy of tcp BBM 100.xx.xx.99 had started connecting again from today...
mine successfully connected today after many many days....

No new config required..old config started working..

I tested on Pune, Maharastra SIM......

post your working STATE....

N

nydv

with this proxy we need free hp???
bbm tcp trick NEVER NEED HOST for connection...it works with proxy only...you can remove host lines then also it will work...even putting/changing host does not matter at all..do not waste time there..

prakZ

Junior
Reaction score
bbm tcp trick NEVER NEED HOST for connection...it works with proxy only...you can remove host lines then also it will work...even putting/changing host does not matter at all..do not waste time there..
I connect net with apn b**********.net
and use that proxy to the browser proxy but cant browse net..

N

nydv

i think it again stopped started facing problem just now..now not connecting..those connected do no disconnect...hoping will work again...

N

nydv

i think it again stopped started facing problem just now..now not connecting..those connected do no disconnect...hoping will work again...
working again....now connected bck with same....

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
Can anybody solve my problem :help:
Sometimes i am experiencing few glitches in browsing using this proxy like as a page doesn't loads properly, images don't load or the layout of a website is totally distorted and sometime even i have to reload a site 4-5 times to open it :cry:

prakZ

Junior
Reaction score
koi bi assam user to succeed nahi huya iss proxy se.

N

nydv

Again started working in pune, MH just now connected with same proxy 100.xx.xx.99....check guys...

N

nydv

Again started working in pune, MH just now connected with same proxy 100.xx.xx.99....check guys...

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
Sometimes its get connected and sometimes not... So its better to recheck it regularly and not to spam thread because its been reported many times in the thread itself by members :agree:

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
hey u guys....can u pm me the config ur using to connect....
i also want to try...
i hav a config...its getting connected and then the connection is reset ..
any soln...

pssecretajent

Skilled
Reaction score
hey i was using win xp and i had the connection reset problem...now i upgraded to win 7 and now no error...guess its OS problem....
but speed is 100kb/s any high speed config?