• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

Good reliance 3G host for Delhi without 450 MB disconnection.

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
After viewing forums, I found it very hard to locate good host based on your location, hence I am starting this thread which will surely help the visitor to find their desired trick.

Currently I am searching for working 3G reliance host which do not get disconnect after 450 MB of usage.

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
For proxy trick use HP- "mobile.twitter.com" and proxy -199.231.84.53 port 80.
No disconnection issue . :)

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
no host will work i am on paid now 1298 rs pack for 28 days. in smartnet apn it still without any host.
so its an network problem.

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
no host will work i am on paid now 1298 rs pack for 28 days. in smartnet apn it still without any host.
so its an network problem.
Thanks for this information. In that case, it is better to lodge a official complain to Customer Care. When I tried to connect with netconnect team, they says its is for security reasons. And they are working on it to increase the limit.

And this happening in Delhi only, because one of my friend live in gurgaon and he is also using that Unlimited 3G plan of reliance, he can stream a whole movie without any disconnect in full 1080p. :O

dilipjain077

Junior
Reaction score
ALL CLOSED IN MUMBAI DATA N BALANCE IS DEDUCTING IN ALL HOSTS PLZ SHARE NAY NEW HOST FOR MUMBAI THANKS

Bruce Wayne

Skilled
Reaction score
Thanks for this information. In that case, it is better to lodge a official complain to Customer Care. When I tried to connect with netconnect team, they says its is for security reasons. And they are working on it to increase the limit.

And this happening in Delhi only, because one of my friend live in gurgaon and he is also using that Unlimited 3G plan of reliance, he can stream a whole movie without any disconnect in full 1080p. :O
Same Problem with me ! I am from Bihar !

Reaction score

same problem in wb

superd

Pro member
Reaction score

In MPCG circle reliance giving only 10KB/s even in paid :sad: :troll3: