Good reliance 3G host for Delhi without 450 MB disconnection.

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
After viewing forums, I found it very hard to locate good host based on your location, hence I am starting this thread which will surely help the visitor to find their desired trick.

Currently I am searching for working 3G reliance host which do not get disconnect after 450 MB of usage.

Suprotim

Talented
Reaction score
I think there is no hosts which would not discnnt after 450 mb

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
I am trying to find out how to use Data pack host on mobile 3G pack.

R$K

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
For proxy trick use HP- "mobile.twitter.com" and proxy -199.231.84.53 port 80.
No disconnection issue . :)

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
no host will work i am on paid now 1298 rs pack for 28 days. in smartnet apn it still without any host.
so its an network problem.

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
no host will work i am on paid now 1298 rs pack for 28 days. in smartnet apn it still without any host.
so its an network problem.
Thanks for this information. In that case, it is better to lodge a official complain to Customer Care. When I tried to connect with netconnect team, they says its is for security reasons. And they are working on it to increase the limit.

And this happening in Delhi only, because one of my friend live in gurgaon and he is also using that Unlimited 3G plan of reliance, he can stream a whole movie without any disconnect in full 1080p. :O

dilipjain077

Junior
Reaction score
ALL CLOSED IN MUMBAI DATA N BALANCE IS DEDUCTING IN ALL HOSTS PLZ SHARE NAY NEW HOST FOR MUMBAI THANKS

Bruce Wayne

Skilled
Reaction score
Thanks for this information. In that case, it is better to lodge a official complain to Customer Care. When I tried to connect with netconnect team, they says its is for security reasons. And they are working on it to increase the limit.

And this happening in Delhi only, because one of my friend live in gurgaon and he is also using that Unlimited 3G plan of reliance, he can stream a whole movie without any disconnect in full 1080p. :O
Same Problem with me ! I am from Bihar !

Reaction score

same problem in wb

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
customer care ko phone kane par keya bolrahahe?????
You know how customer care department of reliance work. They forward to technical team and technical team, gave me reason that it happen due to security reasons.

superd

Pro member
Reaction score

In MPCG circle reliance giving only 10KB/s even in paid :sad: :troll3:

Reaction score
10aug to 16aug tak reliance without disconnection chalraha tha ......but ab nehi......

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !