Google Translate 2.5.1

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Google Translate 2.5.1
Overview:
Translate text between more than 64 languages.

Translate words and phrases between more than 65 languages using Google Translate for Android. For most languages, you can speak your phrases and hear the corresponding translations.

With Google Translate you can:

• Translate text between 65 languages
• Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it (17 languages)
• Use camera to take a picture and brush text to translate (available on Android 2.3 and above).
• Listen to your translations spoken aloud (40 languages)
• Communicate with another person using speech-to-speech translation in Conversation Mode (ALPHA, 14 languages)
• Display translations in full screen mode to make it easier for others nearby to read
• Star your favorite translations for quick access even when you’re offline
• Access your translation history even when you’re offline
• Spell out the translation of non-Latin script languages (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc..) in Latin characters to read it phonetically (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji)
• View additional dictionary results for single words or short phrases
• Push the handwriting button and simply write what you want to translate
Translations between the following languages are supported:

Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish

Download it from HERE

RacingDna

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
"jonmachperson3 said:
itss not downloading
bro link is working fine . after ur reply i have download it from here , and download is working

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"sanjay_tilavat said:
bro link is working fine . after ur reply i have download it from here , and download is working
yes now itss working with aircel trickk......yesterday i was using voda proxy....i think the error was coming due to the proxy