handler app for android

kingnsox

Noob
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
hey nid hlp gtn android handler app apat 4rm operamini atlist dolphin browser o uc browser 4 android iz it posibo????
 

kingnsox

Noob
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
do you have handler applications for android apart from operamini we need apps lyk uc browser or dolphin browser
 

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
Messages
1,882
Reaction score
1,367
kingnsox said:
hey nid hlp gtn android handler app apat 4rm operamini atlist dolphin browser o uc browser 4 android iz it posibo????
Hello kingsox, Use proper english, so that we can make our forum SEO friendly,
Yes there is Handler version of UC Browser 7.2 for Android. :)
Download link :
 

kartik.bose

Learner
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
NiTiN said:
kingnsox said:
hey nid hlp gtn android handler app apat 4rm operamini atlist dolphin browser o uc browser 4 android iz it posibo????
Hello kingsox, Use proper english, so that we can make our forum SEO friendly,
Yes there is Handler version of UC Browser 7.2 for Android. :)
Download link :
:) admin you should not give mediafire links unless there are of more than 10 mb
or else people by watching admin doing this will also start posting cracked illegal apps which can lead to.a forum ban! :) just a suggestion....upload it here or you can start a new thread! ;)
 

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
Messages
1,882
Reaction score
1,367
kartik.bose said:
NiTiN said:
kingnsox said:
hey nid hlp gtn android handler app apat 4rm operamini atlist dolphin browser o uc browser 4 android iz it posibo????
Hello kingsox, Use proper english, so that we can make our forum SEO friendly,
Yes there is Handler version of UC Browser 7.2 for Android. :)
:) admin you should not give mediafire links unless there are of more than 10 mb
or else people by watching admin doing this will also start posting cracked illegal apps which can lead to.a forum ban! :) just a suggestion....upload it here or you can start a new thread! ;)
Thanks for your suggestion, Actually i was unable to change the file size limit, earler it was 128 kb only, But now i have changed it to 5mb. So i have removed mediafire link. :)
 
Top