HELP and DISCUSSION

umar

Skilled
Reaction score
Hi,
this thread is being created just to ask about any queries related to Windows phone 8 devices.

there are a lot of kind peoples or you can say dm members who can properly guide you here.
so everyone is requested to ask proper things or guide properly so that the thread should not become a mess.
greetings

SmArTrOn

Skilled
Reaction score
Hi,
this thread is being created just to ask about any queries related to Windows phone 8 devices.

there are a lot of kind peoples or you can say dm members who can properly guide you here.
so everyone is requested to ask proper things or guide properly so that the thread should not become a mess.
greetings
CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE U TRYING TO SAY??

SmArTrOn

Skilled
Reaction score
i just trying to say that bring ur windows phone 8 related queries here.
OH IN THAT CASE .... TELL ME SHUD I BUY LUMIA 720????? TELL ME WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVADNTAGES OF IT

deewithme

Capable
Reaction score
bro.in my friends nokia lumia520 how to use gprs tricks like handler app.help me

umar

Skilled
Reaction score
bro.in my friends nokia lumia520 how to use gprs tricks like handler app.help me
i don't think there is any handler app available in windows market place , so you wont be able to use any handler trick on it.

umar

Skilled
Reaction score
OH IN THAT CASE .... TELL ME SHUD I BUY LUMIA 720????? TELL ME WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVADNTAGES OF IT
if u r a genuine buyer then i would suggest that u should go for it. Now lumia 720 comes around 17k and that's the best windows phone at that price range.

umar

Skilled
Reaction score
Is any lumia user experiencing the problem of random reboot?
if any,do reply coz i m experiencing it from last 2 days.