• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

help--how to get computer formated data...

jay67

Skilled
Reaction score
when i install window xp mistakely i formate my (G)drive data,how to get back........anybody help plz...

RockingBerwal

Skilled
Reaction score
any data recovery software you can use to get the data back but you have to have huge space available on other part of the hard disk because the disk you formatted by mistake may have contain huge data(10-90GB) or more for recovering the old data to new part of the drive, besides that it will take long time approximately 2 to 4 hours in any software

jay67

Skilled
Reaction score
bro. maine suggest kar diya tha phle hi te to.....

bro ye bi try kr liya,same prob .,data 100% recover ho gya par usme ye maan lo ki 30% hi chal ra h,baki 70% ni chal ra ,image kholta hu to invalid image btata h or video bi open ni hoti.....important data h

Mittalji

Skilled
Reaction score
bro ye bi try kr liya,same prob .,data 100% recover ho gya par usme ye maan lo ki 30% hi chal ra h,baki 70% ni chal ra ,image kholta hu to invalid image btata h or video bi open ni hoti.....important data h

ye use kro create imaze first th recover data via imaze..