• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

[Help] How To modify this VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamejump

Junior
Reaction score
Hello

i am using
www.wi-free.com/‎ vpn

and want to use with vodafone twitter

Please tell in header what to add i added the host and useragen but its deducting 3g data

Screenshot

Thanks

$nydv$

Junior
Reaction score
their free account is waste...u need premium to get speed from this.....its not free.....so dont waste time...

gamejump

Junior
Reaction score
Bro If U wanna Bye Premium,,,, Go To Clouddnymous,,or Kebrum nd Register With Premium Acc,,,,,U will Surely Get Highspeed.........:acute:
kebrum free is disconnecting :sad: so cant dare to try them
and cloud premium procedure is hard

first we need to add 10 credits which cost 11 $
then by that we can use the monthly plan servers so risk to add that sum because the trick wont last 1 month due to all over on net :P

Devil Hand

Beginner
Reaction score
kebrum free is disconnecting :sad: so cant dare to try them
and cloud premium procedure is hard

first we need to add 10 credits which cost 11 $
then by that we can use the monthly plan servers so risk to add that sum because the trick wont last 1 month due to all over on net :p

Bro,Trick will get blocked soon(you know it) ....So for now use VPNBOOK 443 Config(UK preffered by me).....Modify it or look for some Premium Config scattered on net...Then Modify it to use with Voda Twiter :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.