• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

Help in NMD VPN Config

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Hand

Beginner
Reaction score
Run As Admin/ and change your config or upload it for Seniors to see....May be some mistake in Config :D

Nikhil prakash

Average
Reaction score
BRO try to change the proxies if also if it wont work then try with any other vpn like pd proxy,kebrum or any other vpn

Ein$tieN

Master
Reaction score
Uninstall NMD VPN or Uninstall TAP Drivers -> Reinstall it then Run it in Windows 7 compatibility mode with Admin privileges :beach:

$nydv$

Junior
Reaction score
this will work for you...check your vpnbook password is latest..... New pass is : 7haHufr7 ...your problem will be solved...

rockon

Skilled
Reaction score
some one please tell the solution i m from MH PUNE

in this u need to change the config because u have made some mistake in editing..... it shows command error..
check the config ,see if space is properly edited and cirtificate and key is correct for that tcp
and run as admin

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
This is not any Kind of Proxy or DNS error .....You Have to Change the Config...!!

Some Kind of Commands are Wrongly Written in Config file ....!!!
:o

Ryder Raw

Beginner
Reaction score
Koi mujhe cofig edit kar ke dega ? Nahi toa tumhara wala bhej do
I have many Proxy,koi check toh karo mera config

Ryder Raw

Beginner
Reaction score
Thanku everyone for you help , i installed Tap drivers from PD Proxy than one of my new friend sended me working config , and its working

Status
Not open for further replies.