Help Me Airtel

SilentSnipe

Average
Reaction score
My Airtel Sim speed got capped and now I am helpless.. I recharged with the 1month 3G pack and was using vpn config but now I have exhausted the 1GB and now I am getting speed capped again.. What to do? How can I get uncapped speeds with vpn so that I dont exhaust all of my data and always get 3G speed.. Till the 1GB limit I go speeds of around 700kBps but now I am getting only 12kBps.. Help needed here please guys... :sad:

NaResH

Beginner
Reaction score
just deactivate 3g and 2g.... Then suwitch off your mobile for 2days.. and activate 3g zero rental plan.. thats it...

SilentSnipe

Average
Reaction score
RC AGAIN 3G PACK
Recharged more than three times with 3G plans.. Also tried my luck with 2G plans.. But I am now only able to use free internet @ 2G speeds.. The speeds never exceed 15kBps.. :`(

SilentSnipe

Average
Reaction score
ISnt Voda 3g working there??

Are both the hps blocked?:D
Voda gives access to its 3G only to those users who have used 3G in between Jan `13 to April `13.. I am not one of the lucky users so I am not able to do a 3G recharge on my Voda sim.. Sucks big deal.. Airtel was my only option and now its betraying me too by giving pathetic speeds.. :sad: ...
And which hp`s are you talking about?

superd

Pro member
Reaction score
Recharged more than three times with 3G plans.. Also tried my luck with 2G plans.. But I am now only able to use free internet @ 2G speeds.. The speeds never exceed 15kBps.. :`(
RECHARGE AGAIN WITH 3G PLAN AND IF ITS NOT UNCAPP CALL CC

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
don't try much.just leave your simcard without using any service for 2days.then your sim card will be reverted to normal speed.experienced already.

NaResH

Beginner
Reaction score
ya. in personal experience my sim also speed capped and blocked in two times... i left my sim for more than a week. that's it. it will come to normal position. but at at last my sim blocked permanently.... that's a big issue.......

SilentSnipe

Average
Reaction score
ya. in personal experience my sim also speed capped and blocked in two times... i left my sim for more than a week. that's it. it will come to normal position. but at at last my sim blocked permanently.... that's a big issue.......
My sim got unblocked yesterday.. :) .. Got amazing speeds around 500-550kBps.. Downloaded lot of movies.. Around 18GB.. But now in the morning again my speeds are capped to 9kBps.. :sad: ..

NaResH

Beginner
Reaction score
18GB? then u should wait again to unblock your sim... In AP we dont have More tricks.. iam using proxy trick where no fb,gmail,youtube, and also not a resumed one.. if we use more 100mb/per day: speedcap.. after completion of 300 mb sim blocked..... per day i am using a sim.. totaly for 10 days i changed 10 sims.
what a lucky guy you are..... u have used 18gb..... grt bro grt.....

SilentSnipe

Average
Reaction score
18GB? then u should wait again to unblock your sim... In AP we dont have More tricks.. iam using proxy trick where no fb,gmail,youtube, and also not a resumed one.. if we use more 100mb/per day: speedcap.. after completion of 300 mb sim blocked..... per day i am using a sim.. totaly for 10 days i changed 10 sims.
what a lucky guy you are..... u have used 18gb..... grt bro grt.....
Dont know what happened to my sim. But now internet gets connected everytime and i can surf for free without deducting balance or using data pack.. But the speed is very pathetic.. Yesterday I was getting constant speeds of above 5mBps and so I downloaded as much as I could.. But while downloading yesterday, I had Rs. 1 balance and no data pack, and the funniest thing is that I have not used any tricks at all, not even vpn or a proxy yesterday.. :D .. Dude I dont know how I am going to explain that.. But Its so uncool, coz only about 5 hours I got the awesome speeds and now stuck again on pathetic 2G.. :sad:

SilentSnipe

Average
Reaction score
Airtel is so unpredictable.. They will do as they like.. They will change my speeds from this
to this

:O :troll3:

danger

Learner
Reaction score
Bro just download the airtel app on your android smartphone and click on 3g tab then just activate 0 rental plan .Your speed will be uncapped .No need of any 3g pack .

SilentSnipe

Average
Reaction score
Bro just download the airtel app on your android smartphone and click on 3g tab then just activate 0 rental plan .Your speed will be uncapped .No need of any 3g pack .
Sorry dude that didn`t work for me..