• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

help me i want to transfer my contacts from samsung to nokia asha

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitender

Capable
Reaction score
I have 800-900 contacts in my samsung mobile(note2).....i want to transfer it into nokia asha....
can you suggest me best way to transfer without any loss in data ?

jitender

Capable
Reaction score
copy samsung contect to sim and sim to nokia
it will take long time....for so much contacts.....also information lost...
like if i save a name with more than 15 character...then during copying to sim....it will lost extra characters....and it will also diff for more than 2 nos under same namects... ...
i want a method....i simply copy all and paste...like backup...using samsung kies ....between samsung to samsung.........
but issue is thatbackup file created using samsung kies...is not accepted by nokia suite(due to different format)

rockon

Skilled
Reaction score
u can transfer ..
1st use samsung kies to backup the contacts to your computer and after that use nokia pc suite to restore the file in your nokia device..

it worked in my neighbour mobile try urs

SilentSnipe

Average
Reaction score
Use a software called "Rainbow Contacts". It is an Android Software which you can install on your Note 2 and transfer the contacts to your Nokia. Search for the app in the Play Store.

Reaction score
Have you ever tried other tool? There are many tool that can between different mobile platform.
I have once used a that can do this job perfectly without any loss in data.
You may learn more here:

Status
Not open for further replies.