• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

[Help] My PC is Hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can any one help me how to kick out hacker from my pc. He starts operating my computer after I connected to the internet. Plz help me.

gauravrock

Skilled
Reaction score
bro re installing window otherwise u know na ....yhi ek option h iske alawa khuch bhi nhi si fast...

geodev

Junior
Reaction score
TRY BOOT TIME SCAN FROM AN ANTIVIRUS YOUR PC IS AFFECTED BY A BOTNET

geodev

Junior
Reaction score
TRY BOOT TIME SCAN FROM AN ANTIVIRUS YOUR PC IS AFFECTED BY A BOTNET

ashumtr8899

Beginner
Reaction score
Can any one help me how to kick out tricker from my pc. He starts operating my computer after I connected to the internet. Plz help me.
BROTHER IT MEANS SOMEONE USE UR COMPUTER WITH REMOTELY I THINK SO FI YOU FACE THAT PROBLEM YOU CAN USE *HIDE MY IP* SOFTWARE THEN YOU NEVER FACE THIS TYPE PROBLEM. AND WHICH NETWORK INTERNET YOU ARE USE ?

PROTOTYPE

Capable
Reaction score
Can any one help me how to kick out tricker from my pc. He starts operating my computer after I connected to the internet. Plz help me.
You can search in task manager for some processes you feel suspicious, i mean which are not supposed to be in your windows. The [email protected] must have backdoored some program and you must have opened it and got infected. Did someone told you to open something ,probably an executable or bat file.?

fastspark

Junior
Reaction score
try to uninstall unwanted or unknown softwares first. then check the process in task manager to know the which one unknown process uses more data when u connected the network and kill the process and go to its directive then delete it. or restore the os or format and then install new os...

Status
Not open for further replies.