Help related to ISPs

random007

Average
Reaction score
Do ISPs Ban or Sue us for using internet tricks?? I always have wanted to know this someone please reply

BUDDHI

Skilled
Reaction score
Do ISPs Ban or Sue us for using internet tricks?? I always have wanted to know this someone please reply
no bro they will not as they don't know whether we r using trick or not they just think that we r accessing free sites provided by the operators specially in tcp and rip/proxy trick where as in udp trick it works due to some error in the network server

random007

Average
Reaction score
no bro they will not as they don't know whether we r using trick or not they just think that we r accessing free sites provided by the operators specially in tcp and rip/proxy trick where as in udp trick it works due to some error in the network server
But we use a huge amount of data right wont they find it by this

superd

Pro member
Reaction score
buddhi is absolutely correct:agree:

BUDDHI

Skilled
Reaction score
no
But we use a huge amount of data right wont they find it by this
no bro they don't track and though if they track the amount of data we use seems to them as we use that much data using free site provided by them

random007

Average
Reaction score
Be practical no one cant use over 100gig from Wikipedia if its aircel

BUDDHI

Skilled
Reaction score
ISP will block that user if he using tricks or h@cKing
bro none isp in gsm service will block the user isp is blocked in brodband services if the isp got some info about the user that he is using some trick

superd

Pro member
Reaction score
no

no bro they don't track and though if they track the amount of data we use seems to them as we use that much data using free site provided by them
And if we use more than the free site's limit then our sim will block

BUDDHI

Skilled
Reaction score
And if we use more than the free site's limit then our sim will block
yes bro but only some operator like airtel who blocks only accessing of free sites and some capped speed like aircel

Senju Hashirama

Capable
Reaction score
BRo What Buddhi hAs said is correct...
U can use trick by covering urself with the free host as shield, and the Operators will think you are using there free service...;)

random007

Average
Reaction score
No tricks like like one internet pack over the other other to get unlimited internet etc

Ravi Raj

Skilled
Reaction score
NO NO NO
They Block Tricks Not SIMs LOL
If They Start Doing This 20% Of SIM Will Be Blocked :lolsign:

T@run

Master
Reaction score
NO NO NO
They Block Tricks Not SIMs LOL
If They Start Doing This 20% Of SIM Will Be Blocked :lolsign:
and company got in major loss...hamare wajah se hi to company chal rhi h..coz we all have atleast 4-5 sim for internet purpose......:troll2:

Ravi Raj

Skilled
Reaction score
and company got in major loss...hamare wajah se hi to company chal rhi h..coz we all have atleast 4-5 sim for internet purpose......:troll2:
They Have No Loss......If 1 Uses Unlimited And 10 Uses Paid Net Then They Are In Little Profit Bro..
They Are Clever..

T@run

Master
Reaction score
They Have No Loss......If 1 Uses Unlimited And 10 Uses Paid Net Then They Are In Little Profit Bro..
They Are Clever..
ya that is correct..but lets make it reverse that 1 uses paid and 10 uses unlimited...thtas why we all r in DM..:troll2:

sunlight

Skilled
Reaction score
bro they never sue u. because its there problem that there are bugs in their system .they only block ur net connection :)

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
They Are Clever..
yes i do agree with you..becasue for sms they spend less than 10ps..but they charge 1rs..so they never face loss

VIP3R

Master
Reaction score
Now I can use tricks without any fear
i was using it more than 2years..no need to worries..if they find anyone using trick they block sim internet or block the trick..don't worry you will not be sentenced.

random007

Average
Reaction score
i was using it more than 2years..no need to worries..if they find anyone using trick they block sim internet or block the trick..don't worry you will not be sentenced.
I use tricks for 3 years but i had some hesitations before but not now :)