help vodafone dongal k3770 unlock

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Step by step guide for unlocking Vodafone k3770 modem.

• First of all you need to download two software packs before you begin the unlocking process. Download the software from here for free. Your antivirus might show the software as virus but don’t panic its not really a virus (some antivirus show all dll files as virus). so disabling the antivirus while downloading these software are recommended.
  • After downloading both the files connect your Vodafone modem to your PC and make sure that all the drivers for your k3770 is installed on your PC
  • Extract both the files to your desktop.
  • Run the k3770 download tool (first software small in size). This software automatically detects your modem
  • Select the software version tab and select the unlock file folder from it.
  • Click the arrow shown below the modem information. The unlocking procedure begins automatically.
  • This will flash the unlocked dashboard into your Vodafone k3770 flash memory and unlocks it.
  • Make sure that you don’t remove your modem or power goes down while dashboard is updating, It might destruct your modem.
//not tested by me, if you need more help then pm me for original link

ashikplk

Skilled
Reaction score
my dashbord app not saving new profiles , after restarting the app there is not any profiles which was created by me