Here are earning ways without any programming skill !

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Before starting listing ways to earn online, i would like to tell that i didn't try any of these but i know many people even some are my friends who use these ways to earn some dollars daily basis.

So this thread is for those who have time to spent online + dont want to messup around the codes ! These methods are not for earning huge amount of money !

• First of all go to any of sites or all Freelancer.com, oDesk.com, Elance.com, Guru.com .
  • You just need to complete your profile on these sites first
  • Go & search for any project like data entry job, and after that need to Bid smartly.
  • These are authenticated sites. If you got a project you will earn money.
Best of luck !. There are so many online earning opportunities to choose from. Stay updated with earning money section, i will post more cool methods soon & yes you can also start any Help thread in this section ! From now this section is my favorite :D

Ubaid

Master
Reaction score
Nice bro like hitted

good one +1 added

like added bro.

Last edited by a moderator:

just5funn

Junior
Reaction score
Before starting listing ways to earn online, i would like to tell that i didn't try any of these but i know many people even some are my friends who use these ways to earn some dollars daily basis.

So this thread is for those who have time to spent online + dont want to messup around the codes ! These methods are not for earning huge amount of money !

• First of all go to any of sites or all Freelancer.com, oDesk.com, Elance.com, Guru.com .
    You just need to complete your profile on these sites first
    Go & search for any project like data entry job, and after that need to Bid smartly.
    These are authenticated sites. If you got a project you will earn money.
Best of luck !. There are so many online earning opportunities to choose from. Stay updated with earning money section, i will post more cool methods soon & yes you can also start any Help thread in this section ! From now this section is my favorite :D
Bro , did you get any payment from them ??

rockon

Skilled
Reaction score
yes already registered . And this is legal site, they hire only talented people , so make ur luck good

Ethan.mackloy

Master
Reaction score
I registered on freelancer.com but never tried it.
I was unable to understand freelancer in past.