Hidden Facebook friends list

Preluda

Noob
Reaction score
Hello
Does anyone know they way to look into hidden friends list on Facebook? Google plug Facebook friends mapper is not working anymore, stalkface doesn't show hidden friends too. It's very important.

Thank you in advance

Zhako

Learner
Reaction score
Well, I was also hoping for an answer, but it seems like nobody knows if this option really exists on Facebook at all. If anyone have any idea how to solve the issue would be great to share it on this forum

Nikhil420

Talented
Reaction score
No idea bro. Someone please share if you have any info.

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Why do you need that really and carefully anyway. So I do hope for this matter something like this. I do not really know successfull cases of what you really describe there. If there is no really big need for this I suggest you to dump the idea at all.

Petus

Learner
Reaction score
I think there is no way for that cause facebook really work wonders with such conditions anyway with whatever you want to be there for something like that. Can we please just close the topic cause it's not working anymore and such ?

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !