high speed internet for 7 days free

shrinivas

Learner
Reaction score
guys login to http://www.desktone.com/ register here after registering verify your account ... after that login with your user name and password ... after logging in click on connect ... a file will be downloaded .... double click on the file you will be connected to remote desktop ... after you can browse high speed internet ... but no downloading ... hit like if you like my work

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
which operator bro ???? if this really working then upload the working snapshots.... :)

shrinivas

Learner
Reaction score
you can stream videos ... this is not any operator trick ... this is a remote server which has high speed connection .... just you will connected to remote server ... internet is super fast

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
lol...arey kis sim c connect kre kittna bal rkhe kya kya ??? explain that...m asking that thing ...??

shrinivas

Learner
Reaction score
are bro ... this is not operator trick ... so i have posted in others ..... this is just a remote dekstop connection trick ... you just go to that site you will come to know

Rohan

Capable
Reaction score
"shrinivas said:
you can stream videos ... this is not any operator trick ... this is a remote server which has high speed connection .... just you will connected to remote server ... internet is super fast
then upload a snap bro tabhi ham sab chup honge

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
ok...ill chk that later bro...

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"shrinivas said:
guys login to http://www.desktone.com/ register here after registering verify your account ... after that login with your user name and password ... after logging in click on connect ... a file will be downloaded .... double click on the file you will be connected to remote desktop ... after you can browse high speed internet ... but no downloading ... hit like if you like my work
hey .....hv to post ss proofs and with full xplaination..................by the way which sim we can use to connect it

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Upload SS Bro

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"shrinivas said:
@jonmachperson3 bro its not an operator trick you can use any sim ....soon ss will be uploaded
the ss has not beed uploaded yet...and itss not working in any sim...mentioned (airtel,voda,idea,reliance,docomo)personally checked by me....topic