• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

How Play xvid codec Movies ?

ramiz46

Skilled
Reaction score
Hi, today am getting some movies which coded with Xvid Codec and am not able to find any suitable player which run that files can you help me which player run these files.

thank you!

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Like many people said do install that codec, but I can really tell it doesn't work that. For a very long time it do not work anyway. See my point ? I hope you really do. It's not like that entirely. I am not even checking out that. Thanks for that matter.

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
Why do you download them now anyway ? In this day I am watching them directly simply and totally. I do want how to make it bigger really so I am completely lost out there when people ask things like that. Internet speeds are tremendous today.

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
Like already have been said probably there is no real need to play them all trough in reality for sure. So hopefully you for sure can make it entirely. I do always watch everything online via Youtube, Megogo or Netflix simply.

vivek2

Beginner
Reaction score
Earned Money
₹ 10
i think u have download from torrent
means u have downloaded fake movie torrent
try legit torrent and use
mpc-hc player

media player classic home cinema

Last edited: