How to Download/Watch Any Movie Online in Free

anup sharma

Junior
Reaction score
Hello DJians,
I
know I am not active here that much but today I want to share something good with you that can save your precious time and your privacy.

Yes, you heard it right. As most of us guys want to download or watch movies online in free without wasting time in finding links for hours, resulting most of the link gets expired and rests are linked with the tons of Annoying, shitty, Po*n POP-UPS etc.

So we(Me and my Friends) developed an App primarily for guys like you. This app is based on rendering quality services to you guys in free of cost.​

So let's close this chit-chat and come to the main point.

What's your app name?
-FilmyFy

What service does it provide/offers?
- It's an entertainment based app where you can watch and download any movie (HOLLYWOOD/BOLLYWOOD/TOLLYWOOD etc) in free of cost.

What if I want to watch old movies?
- It has all type of content.

Why should we use your app and how are you different from others?
- First of all, it is completely free.
- It saves you from torrenting and other piracy threats as all the data are uploaded in safe and private storage.
- You can download/Watch movies in just 3 steps.
- It will give you the maximum downloading speed as it is backed by High Speed Dedicated Servers.
- Unlimited Downloads.
- Blazing fast smooth UI.
- Less Than 10mb in size.
- Built-in Download Manager.
- Daily Updated with the Latest content.

And many more...

How can I download your app?
- Visit Here https://filmyfy.com/ and click Download Now.

Download it for fast, uninterrupted and seamless entertainment.

Feel free to ask any question regarding app here :)

Last edited:

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
First of all Many Many Congratulations to You and your Friends for making this type of Great app/site.

I Hope That Your Hard Work will be beneficial for all of us.:troll5:

anup sharma

Junior
Reaction score
ye app meko accha nhii laga isse better meko terrarium tv lagta h
Thankyou for your feedback.
Can you please mention here what you don't like about our app, It would be helpful for us to utilitize this opportunity to make FilmyFy better and more friendly to you guys.

raguram

Average
Reaction score
One main advantage is that there is no buffering while playback but add more collection of the series

manis99

Skilled
Reaction score
Very good for a startup. Add tv series list and then let the users choose which one to watch.

sk679558

Capable
Reaction score
i think watching online is better if you have good speed

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
It is really hard to download the latest movies via online sources in free or in paid as well. But there are some sites like watchmoviesonline which allow the downloading of recent movies in good print. The site includes movies from Hollywood, Bollywood, Hollywood, and South movies as well.

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
So is it streaming website or app, sorry I haven't read anything really cause thread is too big anyway. Personally I prefer something like streaming website instead of downloading some unknown app and consider nature of that service it could take advantage of your PC/data in some way or another;) Nothing is really free;)

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
We appreciate you for the good work you have strived and done, we can now ejoy your work, I would like to say thank you for the very wonderful jo you have done. The world need intelligent individuals like you who have alot of innovations that can save a situation, thanks for sharing this, it is amazing.

Elliott

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
As I can see the url given by OP is not working anymore, does anyone have similar site URL?

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !