• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

    > More than 2000+ active users per day.

    > You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

    > You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

    > Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

    Join Us Free

How to File case & take Refund online & offline in Consumer Forum – Akosha

Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Many times we get email about e-commerce site fails to give what they promised or received products completly different from listing. You can take complaint to consumer court. Free The Akosha guide to approaching a consumer forum in India. .

How to do offline-

  1. Give 15 days notice before filling a case
  2. Notice should contain the details of issue including compensation and should be sent by speed post or Registered Post AD, You complaint should have these section a) The contact details of opposite side b) case details c) copy of original bill d)compensation e)An affidavit
  3. You must submit 3 copies of your complaint to the district forum,4 to National consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)
  4. Keep all xeroxed copies of douments

Don’t want to bother with all above time consuming options, here is one more option akosha.com, where you can file complain easily. Akosha, an online platform for filling & getting your complaint resolved.

How to do:-

  1. Fill the form
  2. Click Submit
  3. You will get sms of your user name & password
Not open for further replies.