- Reaction score
- Switch Off your phone.
- Press and hold Power button together with ‘volume +’ and ‘volume –’ buttons on the side of phone until you get two options.
- Now, press the ‘volume +’ button to enter into the recovery mode.
- This will make a Android icon appears on screen, press power button.
- This will get you the menu options, use the volume up and down button to choose the option.
- To select the option, you needs to simultaneously press two touch sensitive buttons on the bottom of your device, left button which is for the Menu and right button which is for going into previous stage. You have to do this for about 3 seconds.
- Choose the wipe data/factory reset then press the enter button (left button which is for the Menu and right button which is for going into previous stage). Now, phone will get switch off and brings to its initial stage.
Note : The hard reset procedure is same for Micromax Canvas A110 also.