How to install 2 similar apk with same package name in the same mobile?

Cijo

Junior
Reaction score
Is there any app that could help to install both the apk files in same android phone?

Cijo

Junior
Reaction score
When i install both slowdns and slowdns null ...one app replaces the another. i want both app to be installed..but parallel space only clone the app from original?

xshadowx

Average
Reaction score
When i install both slowdns and slowdns null ...one app replaces the another. i want both app to be installed..but parallel space only clone the app from original?
you have to change package name with apk editor, or you can use clone app in luckypatcher app. or u can use apk cloner app for cloning app.
but u cant install same app with same package name.

Cijo

Junior
Reaction score
you have to change package name with apk editor, or you can use clone app in luckypatcher app. or u can use apk cloner app for cloning app.
but u cant install same app with same package name.
i tried to use apk editor to change package but the app doesn't allow to change the package

Analyzer

Junior
Reaction score
apk editor
[DOUBLEPOST=1511964925,1511964864][/DOUBLEPOST]and app cloner

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
Tough to copy and run 2 vpns i tried this earlier bt failed

R4HUL

Learner
Reaction score
you can use apk editor to install both app simultaneously on ur device but you cant use 2 vpn at a time as there are some limitations

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !