How to make your smartphones battery long lasting

asgharadeem.cdz

Beginner
Reaction score
First, i wanna provide some information regarding different types of batteries used in smartphones. Most of the smartphones have a lithium ion or a lithium polymer battery. Both of these can be charged from any level, You don't have to fully discharge them before charging. These kinds of batteries can have a problem of low voltage and it can suck your battery life. So what we can do to solve this issue? Using a Battery saver or a Battery doctor software can actually work?

Few Tricks
1-
to increase your smartphones battery life don't fully charge it all the time. Unplug your charger before the battery level of 100%. It can do the trick for you and your battery will be increased.

2- Always start charging from 20%. Don't fully empty your battery. That can also work for you.
3- If your phone has an AMOLED screen use a black screen wallpaper to increase your battery time.

Using A battery saver software

A software can amazingly work for all smartphones. I tried a few but there is only one who works for me. I am using "Battery saver" on my smartphone and it is working incredibly. I just want everyone to try it and solve all the problems of your smartphone's battery.

Attachments

Reactions: BBM

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Use greenify bro ... It works flawlessly in rooted or non rooted device

Suprotim

Talented
Reaction score
I guess he is promoting a particular app..
May be his own app..

But my experience no app can maximize ur battery life..
Only way to increase battery life 'Use ur mobile less time' :gotcha:

Digital

Skilled
Reaction score
I guess he is promoting a particular app..
May be his own app..

But my experience no app can maximize ur battery life..
Only way to increase battery life 'Use ur mobile less time' :gotcha:

:troll5::troll2:

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score
better to uninstall useless apps. and dont use ucbrowser. my experiance
no apps can save battery life. all are fake. @Suprotim well said, better less use phone.

riyan18999

Average
Reaction score
Forcestop or remove apps which you do not use
Background data should be enabled to some apps like whatsapp messenger mail
brightness minimised

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
i am using greenify almost 2 yrs both rooted and non rooted ph....its really worked

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !