How to modify any android application..

chiyanchiru

Junior
Reaction score
Similar Thread has been created by Shubhamalive bro... But there are many things different in it...

STEPS:
1. Download and extract the rar file
2. Double click the APKEDIT.exe file
3. Select any app.apk file
4. Click for browse on another tab of the window and move the folder from temp folder
5. In eclipse, on package explorer right click to import and select android->existing code to workspace
6. Now browse the folder and tick the option copy to workspace and finsh to load app coding to ur workspace..
7. After modifying the coding, Right click on the app package Android tools -> Export as an unsigned app

now the app has been modified n created .apk file.
NOTE: u must hav eclipse n avd manager installed in ur system..if u dnt know how to do it. msg me r just google it.

chiyanchiru

Junior
Reaction score
"kaushalrox said:
TOO OLD DUDE ,APK MULTI TOOL IS MORE EASY THAN THIS ONE
yup buddy but when i downloaded from the official site, this tool doesnt work for me, even the latest version too.. so after using Apkedit it worked for me... if u have a working apk multi tool then upload here with a new thread bro... n apkedit s not a old trick bro... maybe not best 1 like apkmulti tool.. difference is apkedit has gui than the apk multi tool cmd promt option bro....

Nikhil420

Talented
Reaction score
ok so its like editing the code, what for those who don't know java