How To:Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Update(Custom Rom) Most Stable

spaceman90210

Junior
Reaction score
The Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 was the rave two years ago, being succeeded by the Galaxy S2 GT-I9100, and now the much-talked-about and most-coveted phone, the Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Being an older phone, updates have not been made as much as for the newer phones. A number of custom ROMs based on ICS have been made, but what about ROMs based on Jelly Bean?

This is the Most smooth And Fast Jelly Bean Rom That i Have found and which I'm using in my phone and is much more better than the original stock rom from samsung

Requirements:

Instructions:

1. Copy the [JZO54K]_android_4.1.2_v5_oficial_stock_rom.zip-signed.zip to your phone’s internal SD card.
  2. Switch your phone off.
  3. Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery. To do this, press and hold the Volume Up, Home button, and the Power button together until recovery boots.
    • NOTE: While in recovery, you can use the Volume keys to scroll up and down and the Power key to select options.
  4. Select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm the action on the next screen. Wait for the process to finish.
  5. Select Wipe cache partition and confirm the action on the next screen.
  6. Go to the main menu and select Advanced. From there, select Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm the action on the next screen.
  7. Now go to the Mounts and storage menu,select format system and confirm the actionb on the next
  8. Go back to the main menu and select Install ZIP from SD card.
  9. Select Choose ZIP from SD Card and navigate to the [JZO54K]_android_4.1.2_v5_oficial_stock_rom.zip-signed.zip file and select it. Confirm the action on the next screen to start installing the ROM on your phone.
  10. Once installation of the ROM is done, select Go back and select Reboot system now. This will reboot your phone to the newly installed ROM.
Congratz!! You are now running the latest Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 on your Samsung Galaxy S I9000!!
Note:The Credits for this Rom Goes to The Elite Movil team:)