How to Unlock Tata Photon +

trojan7

Learner
Reaction score
hello friends i want to unlock my tataphoton+ modem plz help me..

TyagiJi

Talented
Reaction score
hello friends i want to unlock my tataphoton+ modem plz help me..
main samjha nai bro for what purpose u want to unblock ur modem bcoz photon me th koi sim nahi dalta o_O

Rohan

Capable
Reaction score
main samjha nai bro for what purpose u want to unblock ur modem bcoz photon me th koi sim nahi dalta o_O
Hehehehe :rofl: itni dimag wali baat ......Who said u ki photon me sim nahi dalta uska to alag se sim aata hai aur ye member to is chakkar me hai ki is Huawei ke modem me Aur sim bhi chalale

trojan7

Learner
Reaction score
mera modem huwaie ec152 hai..bhai mai jab us modem me other sim daalta ho to mobile partner me network show karta hai..

Rohan

Capable
Reaction score
mera modem huwaie ec152 hai..bhai mai jab us modem me other sim daalta ho to mobile partner me network show karta hai..
Mobile partner is showing network bcoz u have a Huawei Modem but it does'nt mean that u can unlock it

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
Bro...Only one Solution till now for this modem!!!
Try to Update Modem firmware ...Check if it is working for you or not ?

Download Latest Firmware :- Download
Download DashBoard :- Download
Download flahcode Genrator :- Download

1. Open Universal Master Code Genrator and Enter you Device IMEI No then hit Calcaulate and Note Down Flash Code.
  2. Extract Latest Firmware you have Downloaded and Open the File and Click on Next or Start and After Few hit you will be asked for pass...Then Enter Flash code which you have calculated already.
  3. After Few Sec you will gET a Sucess Message.
  4. Done
Now you this modem with Latest Dash Board which you Downloaed.

See if it is Working for you then Let us Know......Dont woory It will not Harm your Modem. :beach: