• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

how to use Jio 49 plan on any phone

Reaction score
i went to jio store today for this plan he informed me that we have to recharge with 99 and 49 for new sim.

trick insert this sim in your jio phone while activating your sim
once it is activated you can use it on any other 4G handset but you will not able to use data:agree: but you can call any number unlimited :v:troll5:

sandip

Junior
Reaction score
i went to jio store today for this plan he informed me that we have to recharge with 99 and 49 for new sim.

once it is activated you can use it on any other 4G handset but you will not able to use data:agree: but you can call any number unlimited :v:troll5:
Any trick for old sim?

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
not working...after removing from jiophone no call ..no internet...but if u again insert sim in jio phone all working...so dont waste 49

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score

sorry its not working///tried several times...

amitca03

Beginner
Reaction score
I have recharged my jio phone bundled sim with rs 49 while sim was on my jio phone. now after all done inserted that sim into my other 4g mobile only free call is working but data exhaused aa raha hai while surfing. except bundled sim cant say anything.

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
I have recharged my jio phone bundled sim with rs 49 while sim was on my jio phone. now after all done inserted that sim into my other 4g mobile only free call is working but data exhaused aa raha hai while surfing. except bundled sim cant say anything.
thanks..nice info share......we hav tried nonbundled sim....no call no internet...only sms working?

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
i have port my sim lets see if this trick work on my phone and i will also check for old sim right now i did 149 recharge on it but i am n't sure that you can use 49 recharge on your old sim also
HAV U ABLE 2 USE 49 RECHARGE 2 OTHER MOBILE?...CONFIRM PLZ

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
SORRY..ITS NOT WORKING..I HAV TRIED WITH MY BUNDLED SIM...

abhi.ver

Capable
Reaction score
any trick without JIO Mobile and Old Sim ?
Currently there is no trick. Jio system detect your mobile name and version the moment you insert sim and go online (find network).

If you able to change the IMEI of the phone to that of Jio phone, then might be it work. I am not sure as I don't have enough resource to change IMEI. If anyone knows then they can try.

AKASH86

Master
Reaction score
Currently there is no trick. Jio system detect your mobile name and version the moment you insert sim and go online (find network).

If you able to change the IMEI of the phone to that of Jio phone, then might be it work. I am not sure as I don't have enough resource to change IMEI. If anyone knows then they can try.
CHANGING IMEI ILLEGAL AND LEADS YOU JAIL..SO DONT TRY

vivek2

Beginner
Reaction score
Earned Money
₹ 10
change the imei of ur phone
to
any jiophone's imei

check youtube

changing imei is illegal