HOW YOU CAN DELETE HIDDEN THEMES ON NOKIA SYMBIAN

ashok.12345

Junior
Reaction score
my another thread

i will tell u below...

HOW YOU CAN DELETE HIDDEN THEMES ON NOKIA SYMBIAN PHONES

Have you found yourself in a situation whereby you instaalled some cool themes on your nokia symbian phones but due to one reason or the other you couldn’t see your themes in the list of installed themes and at the same time you can not find it in your application manager for you to be able to remove it. Here i present to you a a very simple method to be able to delete such stubborn themes from your phone

1. Connect your device to your PC in ‘Mass storage’ mode – or insert your Mini SD card into a card reader and connect it to your PC.

2. Once your PC recognizes your card a new drive will appear under ‘My Computer’. Open it, and browse to private, 10207114, import.

3. Browse through each of the folders in this directory to find the theme you would like to remove. The MBM, MIF, and SKN files in each folder should each be named after the theme – so if you want to remove a theme called “MyTheme”, look for “MyTheme.mbm” etc.

*Note that you may see some MBM/MIF/SKN files named simply “themepackage.mbm” etc. In this case, simply open the SKN file in Notepad and you will see the actual theme name in the first few lines of text.

4. Once you’ve found the folder containing the theme files you’d like to remove, simply delete the contents of the folder (don’t delete the folder itself).

Now put your card back in your phone you’ll notice that the theme is no longer listed under your themes and in the case of hidden themes it fill no longer pump-up your memmory

gauravcse2010

Average
Reaction score
will it work on n72 s60 v 2 .. it has a low internal memory about 20 mb