HTC Butterly - Indian Price vs. German Price

Reaction score
Hi!

I was promoted and I have to come to India next week. I need a HTC Butterly and I was wondering if it is better to buy it from here (Germany) or from India. I searched and I found an Indian site that says that a HTC Butterfly costs Rs. 34,749 (http://www.mysmartprice.com/mobile/htc-butterfly-msp2391). I'm not so updated with the exchange rate but I found a converter that says that this means about 427 EUR (http://www.currency-converter-calculator.com/convert/INR/EUR/34749)... Is it true? Beside that, is this a really good phone or not (i would preffer advice from someone who owns one)? Thanks!

Sumir

Capable
Reaction score
If want to Buy This....Go Ahead ...There are more less phones Like This in Market ...!!!!:) Superb Phone

VIKAS DEXTER

Capable
Reaction score
i will prefer s4 better than butterfly in same or say less cost 33500 on flipkart and snapdeal.

1080p screen..better processor....better auntutu and quadrant score.

deewithme

Capable
Reaction score
dont waste money.try to find a cheap one.in india mobiles r too costly because of taxes.try in ur own

Anonymous

Skilled
Reaction score
yes my suggestion is to get cell from ur own area...it wil be better,,,and if u want to get this only then go ahead this is better option...

bapansourav

Average
Reaction score
Looked up on amazon.de and it says the price is 499 EUR which is 72 EUR costlier than snapdeal's 427 EUR offer. So it's cheaper in india. So buy in India if u want it a bit cheaper and planning to stay in India for a couple of years. Also i think that HTC has global warranty so you will get your warranty service anywhere in the world (except in US).

Anyway you can clear all your doubts by just calling them.
Germany +49-692-222-7334
India+91-1800 266 3566