• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

hydecorner earn with social activities

veejay

Junior
Reaction score
This is new social media site. You can earn money by posting , like photos, comment, creating new post,

Payment through Skrill other method you have to contact support.

Ref earning 25 cents/ref

When join use gmail. You have to verify your mail to work and get referral money.

After joining under my link and PM me about your user name. I will send some tips.

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know all that, but what other payment method except Skrill they do promote here anyway ? Something worse or better ? I do not see that at all for example. How does that sounds ? I plan to register here soon.

Tygradora

Learner
Reaction score
It's very good that we do have the ability to have this things works for us really. Do you ? How does this even happening for example ? I am not going to waste my life in social networks to make it works anyway. That's really for sure, I hope you too.

Petus

Learner
Reaction score
I have tried this network and have found that they do delete accounts when they are no longer needed anyway. Can you even imagine that totally and completely? I do not even understand what is possible there - do give me your feedback.

Elliott

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Earned Money
₹ 95
Site is now closed because of lot of scams