I have a problem with Drivers

Reaction score
Hey.
I'm faced with a problem. I can not find a driver for my workstation(Asus).
There are a lot of viruses or doesn't work at all or more,they want me to make a paid subscription.Help.

Dianarus

Learner
Reaction score
Have you tried there official website ? There should be a lot of support for any current or even past model. Or you are not being able to acces the internet and Google in particular ? I bet you shouldn't do that all. Let me know how it all going ? Lot of time passed.

Yokinos

Learner
Reaction score
Sure, contacting the customer support center is a sure way of getting your problem's solution. If you have tried the official website and it still doesn't go through, I'd suggest that you contact them directly to make it faster. Could be a systems issue or even the viruses you are talking about. Try also from another device, I blieve they have backup

Saraboy

Beginner
Reaction score
Drivers are important for the computers and you have to install them from the internet. My sound drivers misbehaved once and I installed them from the internet. Internet is providing the best services as far as I think. What do you people think?

Herzar

Learner
Reaction score
Drivers have to be installed trough internet. You should try the download center from the official support site. Just enter your model and you should get the link to download the content.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !