Ide@ -Get Unlimited 3G Internet For 1 Hour Only Rs. 14

SenseI

Junior
Reaction score
Seems @irtel direct is stopped working in some state's ,so now try with Ide@.
[pro]Idea launched 1 Hour Unlimited
Pack for its Users.This Pack is Available On 2G And also 3g Network.And Unlimited 1 Hour 3G Internet At Rs.57. Seems bit costly.[/pro]
[pro]

So how to get it with Rs. 14?.
It will be same procedure like in @irtel.So if u kn
Steps:
1. First Of All Check for unlimited hour pack in your state(In internet or by CC) .

2. And if YES, Dial The Number With Idea Sim Card *121*999#(May be diff. in ur state so ask with CC) .

3. After That Select Unlimited Hourly Packs.

4. Now Choose Your Pack 2G data pack at rs.5 and conform it.

5. After that subscribe rs 9 3G pack by dialling ##9.

6. Now Start to Download any big file. Even your rs 9 3G data pack will got over you will get 3G speed for 1 Hour.
Note:keep your internet in wcdma mode or 3G mode.

Screenshots:
upload_2016-6-19_12-19-43.png
upload_2016-6-19_12-24-6.png

[/pro]

This trick is unconfirmed.Check for urself in ur state and confirm it(just 14 rs).If it works it can be tried for a month unlimited pack also.

Last edited:

knox420

Junior
Reaction score
jharkhand main work nhi karga . boz 2g pack ka rc karo thoo . 3g network nhi aata hai phone par..

Sam

Master
Reaction score
Maybe you should hide the trick in case it works..

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Pro code added as per request !

007bond

Bro but how can we use this as monthly trick because I think idea overwrites data If you first recharge 2g monthly unlimited pack and then small 3G pack then the 3G pack overwrite your 2G pack and validity....Now if it's working in 1 hour 14 rs then total cost of 1 day 14*24=336rs per day and 10080 monthly so what is the benefit if it works for only one hour........

amar099945

Junior
Reaction score
bro...airtel ka trick dusre network per try karne kyon kah rahe ho. it is not working either vodafone or idea

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
bro...airtel ka trick dusre network per try karne kyon kah rahe ho. it is not working either vodafone or idea
it is working on Voda bro... but recharge 3g first .

Bro but how can we use this as monthly trick because I think idea overwrites data If you first recharge 2g monthly unlimited pack and then small 3G pack then the 3G pack overwrite your 2G pack and validity....Now if it's working in 1 hour 14 rs then total cost of 1 day 14*24=336rs per day and 10080 monthly so what is the benefit if it works for only one hour........
Dont assume,if u cant see the hidden content. Who told u to recharge with 2g ul?

Suprotim

Talented
Reaction score

Dont assume,if u cant see the hidden content. Who told u to recharge with 2g ul?
R u sure it is working in vodafone...
Can upload any proof..?
Coz after recharging 2G vodafone 3G network doesn't come...

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
R u sure it is working in vodafone...
Can upload any proof..?
Coz after recharging 2G vodafone 3G network doesn't come...
Nope i haven't tried yet... but i came to know from someone.

007bond

@Indyan I already seen content when it is not posted in hidden mode and I am not going to recharge 2g unlimited without confirmation and I already know 1 hour 2G unlimited pack and then 9rs 3g plan so.....
But I am trying to say if we want to use unlimited monthly at low cost then how this will work.... I am from upwest also and know how Idea overwrites your data .....
@Suprotim bro you are saying exactly what I want to say that when we recharge Vodafone with 2G recharge then unable to register at 3G signal ....... @Indyaan because I don't want to use 14rs per hour plan it is very costly and I am using free net when Vodafone TCP and UDP tricks works at 0 balance without recharge and without host direct with 10.10.1.100 and Idea 10.4.42.15.....So bro don't think I am spamming ....

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
@Indyan I already seen content when it is not posted in hidden mode and I am not going to recharge 2g unlimited without confirmation and I already know 1 hour 2G unlimited pack and then 9rs 3g plan so.....
But I am trying to say if we want to use unlimited monthly at low cost then how this will work.... I am from upwest also and know how Idea overwrites your data .....
@Suprotim bro you are saying exactly what I want to say that when we recharge Vodafone with 2G recharge then unable to register at 3G signal .......
Then why you have posted for 2G UL..it would be off topic discussion.

SenseI

Junior
Reaction score
@Suprotim bro you are saying exactly what I want to say that when we recharge Vodafone with 2G recharge then unable to register at 3G signal .......

Bro,even in airtel we dont know the direct trick until one found and posted the trick and it started with 1 hour pack only.So its a hit and try method only(finding some loop holes).
1)Have u tried this hourly trick in UP W?.Is it working?.If yes post ur comments and speed.Then we can find solution for monthly trick.

@All:Guys try this on yourself(14 rs is faar less).And post the feedback,it will help to improve the trick. Dont be silent. :)

@Indian:U r from from UP W na?.Have u tried this?.

Last edited by a moderator:

nnn929883

Junior
Reaction score
even i cannot see your trick but i know

do 9$ pack then 5$ hourly
this will not work in up west
tested by me

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
I think this thread should be open for few days. So that evey members from every region can see and test. After getting review about working statea it should be added under pro tag.

Myyank

Capable
Reaction score
plz tell fr delhi too ...if it works ill buy the sim

srijan ojha

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Seems @irtel direct is stopped working in some state's ,so now try with Ide@.
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

This trick is unconfirmed.Check for urself in ur state and confirm it(just 14 rs).If it works it can be tried for a month unlimited pack also.
nope bro not get 3g network in 2g pack.. (wb)

UnWanted

Skilled
Reaction score
Working for u?? M not pro so can't check this. If it's working please reply

Almighty

Talented
Reaction score
Plz show me
Bro plz pm me this trick..plz bro
even i cannot see your trick but i know

do 9$ pack then 5$ hourly
this will not work in up west
tested by me
Working for u?? M not pro so can't check this. If it's working please reply
I know this proactive content is biy irritating for non proactive members coz its hidden to you. but
by posting i cant see it, plz pm me .... will you be able to see it or get the PM.
Better be active in forum and achieve proactive membership. Proactive has lots of privilege which a normal member lack. Thus request you and all non proactive members to try to become proactive rather than asking for trick ..

BOND

Beginner
Reaction score
in delhi or haryana me working h kya?????

nnn929883

Junior
Reaction score
I know this proactive content is biy irritating for non proactive members coz its hidden to you. but
by posting i cant see it, plz pm me .... will you be able to see it or get the PM.
Better be active in forum and achieve proactive membership. Proactive has lots of privilege which a normal member lack. Thus request you and all non proactive members to try to become proactive rather than asking for trick ..
Buddy ur trick is unconfirmed so better u post it openly so people can try and comment...then use pro tag

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !