Idea 4G LTE services reach 22 more towns in Karnataka

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score

Idea Cellular’s 4G LTE service has been expanded to 22 more towns in Karnataka circle, taking the total tally to 61, announces a release from the company. With this, the company claimed that it has covered all major towns across all 27 districts.

In 29 out of these over 61 towns, Idea is said to be the sole operator to provide 4G LTE services. Speaking on the expansion, Mr. Siva Ganapathi, Chief Operating Officer – Karnataka, Idea Cellular said, “As a part of aggressive roll out of Idea’s 4G LTE service, our focus has remained on providing our customers with world class mobile broadband experience coupled with superior service delivery. With better consumer offers and affordable tariff plans, we aim to provide the best-in-class experience to our subscribers in the region.”

In Karnataka, Idea’s 4G LTE service is available in the major towns of Mangalore, Hubli-Dharwad, Hospet, Udupi, Davangere, Hassan, Kolar, Tumkur, Bijapur, Bagalkot, Bidar, Bangalore, Mysore, Belgaum and Chitradurga. Idea’s 4G network in Karnataka is built on a total 2,450 4G sites.

Source :​
http://telecomtalk.info​

Have you Experienced Idea 4G LTE Network in your city/town ?
If yes fell free to share your experience via comments below like maximum speed you have received, network coverage etc.

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah used Airtel 4g in delhi after some days of launched.

Speed test of same

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah used Airtel 4g in delhi after some days of launched.

Speed test of same
Don't you think 4G network should provide high speed than that of this ?
We usually get this speed even on 3g networks.

wmnitin

Pro member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Speed test of Airtel(4G)Maharashtra .:P
Yeah, Its awesome.
One day I took ola prime & Free Airtel 4g speed of Ola cab was 40Mbps :D

Last edited:
Reactions: VDG

superd

Pro member
Reaction score
Speed test of Airtel(4G)Maharashtra .:P
bro your downloading speed is fine i guess but uploading speed is poor :sad: my airtel 3g gives 4mbps uploading speed and 7 mbps downloading

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
bro your downloading speed is fine i guess but uploading speed is poor :sad: my airtel 3g gives 4mbps uploading speed and 7 mbps downloading
Actually Real Uploading speed is fast but i tested above result with very low network(Only one network bar) . :)

Dost

Junior
Reaction score
In Delhi , which one gives better speed on 4G, Airtel or Reliance ?

What are the average 4G speeds for both, Airtel & Reliance.

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
In Delhi , which one gives better speed on 4G, Airtel or Reliance ?

What are the average 4G speeds for both, Airtel & Reliance.
I guess you can't experience Reliance Rjio as per now as Rjio haven't launched their services for all users.

Reaction score
Im gettting full 4g signal in my hometown, awesom speed, airtel, reliance, Vodafone, docomo are sharing idea tower, though i hope i can use all operators 4g in coming days :p :-B

Srini

Learner
Reaction score
I have experienced idea 4g in Karnataka.. But it is not stable at all.. Goes to 2g speeds most of the time

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !