[IMPORTANT INFORMATION] NEWBIES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE THIS POST

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
Hey...Hie... :)
                  So [glow=red,2,300]You All Are NewBies Hmm[/glow]....[glow=red,2,300]This Post 
                  Is Specially For You All Guys[/glow]...(Except For Some Who Know This).

From Past 1 OR 2 Months...You all Have Heard These Words....Airtel is Blocking 
                      The Sims When You Use Free Internet On It
. Very Often We Are Also Using These
                  Words In Our Forum, SomeOne Of You Must Read That...So [glow=red,2,300]What 
                  Does That Really Mean[/glow]...I Want To[glow=red,2,300] Clarify That So You Not
                  Afraid Of Using Free Internet[/glow].

First Of All I Want To Clarify That  [glow=red,2,300]AIRTEL IS BLOCKING SIMS
                  [/glow]Means Only One Thing Here And Nothing Else "It Means That Airtel
                  Is Blocking the Free Internet Use On Sims Instead Of Blocking Those Tricks"
                  It Means That If[glow=red,2,300] Your Sim Get Blocked By Airtel[/glow] You Will No
                  More Able To Use [glow=red,2,300]The Free Internet On Your Mobile[/glow] But
                  In[glow=red,2,300] PC You Can Still Use Free Internet On Blocked Sims[/glow] By   
                  Some Other Working Tricks Like [glow=red,2,300]HEX VPN AND CPROXY[/glow].
                  But No More Proxy and Host Trick Will Work On Mobile As Well As On PC.

[glow=red,2,300]SIM BLOCK PERIOD[/glow] :-> Once Your Sim Is Blocked By Airtel Then It Will Be Blocked For Almost 1 Month From The Date Of Blocking Of Sim. After That Your Sim Will UnBlock Automatically.

[glow=red,2,300]IMPROTANT NOTE[/glow]
:-> After Your Sim Get Blocked THERE WILL BE NO EFFECT ON CALLS AND MESSAGES YOU CAN USE ALL THE OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY AIRTEL EXCEPT THE FREE INTERNET AND THAT TOO ALSO YOU CAN USE BY ACTIVATING ANY DATA PLAN AND AFTER YOUR SIM GET UNBLOCKED YOU CAN AGAIN USE THE FREE INTERNET.

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
prabal said:
plz take a look at this link http://forum.thetechfizz.com/general-di ... -plz-help/

i've posted it.............. so coming back 2 my point, does my sim is really blocked???????????
prabal said:
plz take a look at this link http://forum.thetechfizz.com/general-di ... -plz-help/

i've posted it.............. so coming back 2 my point, does my sim is really blocked???????????
Hey Bro...Sadly Speaking...Airtel Has Now Blocked The Trick To GET 3G Speed In 2G Data Plan...
Now When You Try To Access 3G in 2G Recharge You Wont Be Able To Surf The Net....From Now On...
Only 2G Internet will be available for 2G Pack and 3G for 3G Pack Holders...
So Wait Till We Discover New Loop Hole To Get Back 3G Speed In 2G Plan

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Reaction score
kartik.bose said:
Then Dont you think we should lock that trick topic?
Hmm...You Are Right :)
But Now There Is Another Twist In This Trick...If Ur Sim Is Unblocked and You Have Some 2G Data Pack Or Not...You Can Get 3G Speed By Using Any Proxy Trick On 3G Network Mode :)
I'm Using That Right Now :)
As My 3G Data Pack Activated Sim Is Experiencing Some Speed Issues...

R

Rkp007

Lol @NEWBIES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SEE THIS POST

i think the not should be removed.. :P

mukhtar0010

Beginner
Reaction score
Thanks!
Nice Infomation!.Do something for reliance zero balance disconnection problem. :cool: