India Wants The Next Version Of Android To Be Ladoo

amiransari2

Learner
Reaction score
Not the very next version — that’s KitKat — but having failed to convince Google that they should instead name it Kaju Katli, a group of Indian Android enthusiasts want the next version to be Android Ladoo.

For those who don’t know (I was amongst your number until I looked it up), Ladoo is a flour and sugar sweet Indian treat.

Does the plan have much hope? It’s hard to say. On the one hand, Key Lime Pie apparently got the axe because few people knew what it tasted like in the US; it’s likely that Ladoo’s regional status might see it dismissed the same way. On the other hand, the population of India isn’t exactly small — that’s a lot of potential Android buyers that Google might just want to snap up.

amiransari2

Learner
Reaction score
Indian android developers requested google to name android 4.4 as ladoo not kit or lime pie

gauravcse2010

Average
Reaction score
hahaha... bro dont joke about this ... people might get themselves embarrassed in public if they discussed with them in public ... for people not knowing meaning of ladoo
1. its an indian sweet dish liked by lord ganesha
2. it refers to the digit 'zero'... as ladoo is spherical in shape
so calling the new android version as zero in public might make people laugh on u

megasips

Beginner
Reaction score
its a joke but thrown at right time koki agla version "L" se hi hona h

BUDDHI

Skilled
Reaction score
Android halwa or ladoo should be the next android version name

vivek2630

Beginner
Reaction score
if fedora can be chicken tandoori y cant android be ladooo.....................
atleast i wud say mera phone ladoo pe chlta h :P

3n3rg1c

Average
Reaction score
^^ Somosa is snack not sweet.Android is named on sweet things