• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

    > More than 2000+ active users per day.

    > You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

    > You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

    > Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

    Join Us Free

INFORMATION REQUIRED:->Specially From Gujrat, Bihar and Assam Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
[glow=red,2,300]Many Users[/glow] In Our Forum Informed Us That [glow=red,2,300]These Tricks Are Not Working In Gujrat, Bihar and Assam...[/glow]
So I want To [glow=red,2,300]Know Something From You Guys...[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Whats the Last Trick You Used That Worked For You...?[/glow]
1.Proxy Tricks?
2.Realhost Tricks?
3.HEX VPN?
4.CProxy?
5.OR Any Other VPN Trick?
6.3G Speed in 2G Plan?

If Anything Worked For You In The Above List OR Something Different From This...Then [glow=red,2,300]Do REPLY[/glow]...To get Much Help....and One More Thing.....We Can Only Provide You The TRICKS That Are Working and There Working is Upto How You Use Them and Is Your Area Having That Loop Hole to Get Free Internet...


[glow=red,2,300]DO REPLY:->[/glow]
 

bhugs

Junior
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Re: INFORMATION REQUIRED:->Specially From Gujrat and Bihar Users

last trick worked was.......3g speed in 2g plan.........
nd in dat.....first i had recharge 10 rs 3g nd dan i used 1 or 2 mbs nd dan....i recharged for 98 rs ....it worked before 3 months.....
nd trick 3g speed in 2g plan given in d forum didnt work.........
thanx for such a responce...........:)
 

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
Re: INFORMATION REQUIRED:->Specially From Gujrat and Bihar Users

bhugs said:
last trick worked was.......3g speed in 2g plan.........
nd in dat.....first i had recharge 10 rs 3g nd dan i used 1 or 2 mbs nd dan....i recharged for 98 rs ....it worked before 3 months.....
nd trick 3g speed in 2g plan given in d forum didnt work.........
thanx for such a responce...........:)
Bro Now The 3g Speed Trick Not Working There?
and You Must Hav Tried Cproxy...So Whats The Problem You Having Using That?
 

bhugs

Junior
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Re: INFORMATION REQUIRED:->Specially From Gujrat and Bihar Users

bro.......u suggested me c proxy before a week....bt it didnt work....balance deducted...........
 

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
Re: INFORMATION REQUIRED:->Specially From Gujrat and Bihar Users

bhugs said:
bro.......u suggested me c proxy before a week....bt it didnt work....balance deducted...........
Bro That Works on Zero Balance...Try ON Zero Balance
 

bhugs

Junior
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Re: INFORMATION REQUIRED:->Specially From Gujrat and Bihar Users

i tried...let me try again......u know i bought 2 new sim....for all dis 0 balance trick......bt ny thing didnt work...let me try again...
 

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
Re: INFORMATION REQUIRED:->Specially From Gujrat and Bihar Users

bhugs said:
i tried...let me try again......u know i bought 2 new sim....for all dis 0 balance trick......bt ny thing didnt work...let me try again...
Hmm....Make New Cproxy Account...with new Email.
And Then Use That Username and Password provided in Email.
 

bhugs

Junior
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Re: INFORMATION REQUIRED:->Specially From Gujrat and Bihar Users

ya just registerd newly........nd is der ny perticular hp needed...? ? ?
 

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
Re: INFORMATION REQUIRED:->Specially From Gujrat and Bihar Users

bhugs said:
ya just registerd newly........nd is der ny perticular hp needed...? ? ?
No Bro...You Can Use Any Home Page...
Use Your Default Browser.... :)
 

Akpb

Average
Messages
221
Reaction score
2
Sanjeev Bro I Think In Guj Proxy Tricks Are Working But Free Sites Are NOt Opening So We Must FInd Free Sites Means Real Hosts FOr Guj
 

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
akpb said:
Sanjeev Bro I Think In Guj Proxy Tricks Are Working But Free Sites Are NOt Opening So We Must FInd Free Sites Means Real Hosts FOr Guj
I Dont Know Bro[glow=red,2,300] Proxies Are Working Or Not In Gujrat[/glow]...But[glow=red,2,300] Nowadays Realhost Tricks Are Not Suitable[/glow] For Free Internet Use Because By [glow=red,2,300]Using Them, Sim Gets Blocked[/glow] So We Should Find [glow=red,2,300]Some Other Better Ways To Use Free Internet[/glow]... :)
 

Akpb

Average
Messages
221
Reaction score
2
SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
Sanjeev Bro I Think In Guj Proxy Tricks Are Working But Free Sites Are NOt Opening So We Must FInd Free Sites Means Real Hosts FOr Guj
I Dont Know Bro[glow=red,2,300] Proxies Are Working Or Not In Gujrat[/glow]...But[glow=red,2,300] Nowadays Realhost Tricks Are Not Suitable[/glow] For Free Internet Use Because By [glow=red,2,300]Using Them, Sim Gets Blocked[/glow] So We Should Find [glow=red,2,300]Some Other Better Ways To Use Free Internet[/glow]... :)

what about vpns?and i think u didnt got a custom title r8?like me get it frm admin
 

bhugs

Junior
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
didnt work......when i ttried to open google.....it showed...'waiting for google.co.in.........'............ :sad:
 

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
akpb said:
SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
Sanjeev Bro I Think In Guj Proxy Tricks Are Working But Free Sites Are NOt Opening So We Must FInd Free Sites Means Real Hosts FOr Guj
I Dont Know Bro[glow=red,2,300] Proxies Are Working Or Not In Gujrat[/glow]...But[glow=red,2,300] Nowadays Realhost Tricks Are Not Suitable[/glow] For Free Internet Use Because By [glow=red,2,300]Using Them, Sim Gets Blocked[/glow] So We Should Find [glow=red,2,300]Some Other Better Ways To Use Free Internet[/glow]... :)

what about vpns?and i think u didnt got a custom title r8?like me get it frm admin
Means What Custom Title ?
and Me Too Focusing On Vpn Tricks...To Provide More Flowless Free Internet Experience...
 

Akpb

Average
Messages
221
Reaction score
2
SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
Sanjeev Bro I Think In Guj Proxy Tricks Are Working But Free Sites Are NOt Opening So We Must FInd Free Sites Means Real Hosts FOr Guj
I Dont Know Bro[glow=red,2,300] Proxies Are Working Or Not In Gujrat[/glow]...But[glow=red,2,300] Nowadays Realhost Tricks Are Not Suitable[/glow] For Free Internet Use Because By [glow=red,2,300]Using Them, Sim Gets Blocked[/glow] So We Should Find [glow=red,2,300]Some Other Better Ways To Use Free Internet[/glow]... :)

what about vpns?and i think u didnt got a custom title r8?like me get it frm admin
Means What Custom Title ?
and Me Too Focusing On Vpn Tricks...To Provide More Flowless Free Internet Experience...
bro i got the custom title-th god father like that.....and im having a vpn i will post it now
 

Akpb

Average
Messages
221
Reaction score
2
bhugs said:
didnt work......when i ttried to open google.....it showed...'waiting for google.co.in.........'............ :sad:

bro the port is not 3128 it is 8080 try it
 

Akpb

Average
Messages
221
Reaction score
2
SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
bhugs said:
didnt work......when i ttried to open google.....it showed...'waiting for google.co.in.........'............ :sad:

bro the port is not 3128 it is 8080 try it
CPROXY PORT IS 3128 only...and NOTHING ELSE
no im using it by 8080 try it>..... :-\
 

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
akpb said:
SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
bhugs said:
didnt work......when i ttried to open google.....it showed...'waiting for google.co.in.........'............ :sad:

bro the port is not 3128 it is 8080 try it
CPROXY PORT IS 3128 only...and NOTHING ELSE
no im using it by 8080 try it>..... :-\
I Tried This With 3128 and Its Working Fine For Me...and Also When You Visit CPROXY Official Site You Will Find In Browser Configuration The Same PORT i.e. 3128
 

Akpb

Average
Messages
221
Reaction score
2
SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
SanjeevBaldia said:
akpb said:
bhugs said:
didnt work......when i ttried to open google.....it showed...'waiting for google.co.in.........'............ :sad:

bro the port is not 3128 it is 8080 try it
CPROXY PORT IS 3128 only...and NOTHING ELSE
no im using it by 8080 try it>..... :-\
I Tried This With 3128 and Its Working Fine For Me...and Also When You Visit CPROXY Official Site You Will Find In Browser Configuration The Same PORT i.e. 3128

k i have posted a new vpn trick try it..... :P
 

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
bhugs said:
not ny activation link provided..........
Hey Sorry Bro I Forgotten That CPROXY Doesnt Ask For Any Activation Email...That was For Some Other VPN THAT I remembered... :sad:
So Now What to do.... Try XTREAME VPN PROVIDED BY SPTECH...ITS WORKING FOR ME ON AIRTEL AND RELIANCE GSM BOTH...TRY IT...
 

Akpb

Average
Messages
221
Reaction score
2
SanjeevBaldia said:
bhugs said:
not ny activation link provided..........
Hey Sorry Bro I Forgotten That CPROXY Doesnt Ask For Any Activation Email...That was For Some Other VPN THAT I remembered... :sad:
So Now What to do.... Try XTREAME VPN PROVIDED BY SPTECH...ITS WORKING FOR ME ON AIRTEL AND RELIANCE GSM BOTH...TRY IT...

you can also try duck vpn or the new vpn posted by me
 

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
For Those Users For Which [glow=red,2,300]Airtel Tricks Are Not Working In Their States[/glow] Should Try [glow=red,2,300]XTREAME VPN[/glow] Provided By sptech on Reliance GSM...Or Airtel. This Trick May Help You. :)
 

bhugs

Junior
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
bro i tried on airtel..................i dnt hav reliance gsm so........
m really tired nw.......wht de hav done with airtel guj circle .........nt a single trick working.....
hey bro is der ny other member frm guj ? ?.....so we cn get confirmation.....
 

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
bhugs said:
bro i tried on airtel..................i dnt hav reliance gsm so........
m really tired nw.......wht de hav done with airtel guj circle .........nt a single trick working.....
hey bro is der ny other member frm guj ? ?.....so we cn get confirmation.....
Bro I Dont Think THAT There Is Another Member From Gujrat Here....Because If Any1 Here Then He Must Had Replied About Any Problem Or So...
 

Akpb

Average
Messages
221
Reaction score
2
SanjeevBaldia said:
bhugs said:
bro i tried on airtel..................i dnt hav reliance gsm so........
m really tired nw.......wht de hav done with airtel guj circle .........nt a single trick working.....
hey bro is der ny other member frm guj ? ?.....so we cn get confirmation.....
Bro I Dont Think THAT There Is Another Member From Gujrat Here....Because If Any1 Here Then He Must Replied Had About Any Problem Or So...
ya you r r8 i will check it..
 

bhugs

Junior
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
ye......thnx bro..........yr network is so friendly dat almost all trickz r workin.................nd here.......wht type of security de made dat nt a single trick workin........
 

Akpb

Average
Messages
221
Reaction score
2
bhugs said:
ye......thnx bro..........yr network is so friendly dat almost all trickz r workin.................nd here.......wht type of security de made dat nt a single trick workin........
thnx for your compliments keep visiting daily!
 

zeeshan

Junior
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
only
3g speed in 2g plan is working in bihar  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
vpn , cproxy and all vpn based not connect  get connect
and for hex vpn and xtream vpn they deducts gprs balance in what amount i really used..  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(


zeeshan is still waiting for working tricks in bihar circle
soo help mee somebady !!!

there is 1 problem in your forum  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

the page of your forum not get loading in single time  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
when i refresh forum page about two time or three times then it gets full loaded  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
 

Firoz

Master
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
113
bro i got no any problem in this forum it got loaded in single time
 

zeeshan

Junior
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
SanjeevBaldia said:
For Those Users For Which [glow=red,2,300]Airtel Tricks Are Not Working In Their States[/glow] Should Try [glow=red,2,300]XTREAME VPN[/glow] Provided By sptech on Reliance GSM...Or Airtel. This Trick May Help You. :)
XTREAME VPN deducts my gprs balance!!!and  i not tried it on reliance
please explain what settings for reliance ????
 

zeeshan

Junior
Messages
101
Reaction score
3
akpb said:
Sanjeev Bro I Think In Guj Proxy Tricks Are Working But Free Sites Are NOt Opening So We Must FInd Free Sites Means Real Hosts FOr Guj
all  home free home page you were working in bihar .when i put any proxy  in mozilla firefox the page is not loading ..
anyy solution for this????
 

Firoz

Master
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
113
Try these proxies: 74.223.216.77, 173.254.204.80, breakopps.com, AlgebraDegree.com (by sanjeev) and port: 80 and hp or any free hp which is working in bihar  :)
 

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
SanjeevBaldia said:
za72 said:
SanjeevBaldia said:
For Those Users For Which [glow=red,2,300]Airtel Tricks Are Not Working In Their States[/glow] Should Try [glow=red,2,300]XTREAME VPN[/glow] Provided By sptech on Reliance GSM...Or Airtel. This Trick May Help You. :)
XTREAME VPN deducts my gprs balance!!!and  i not tried it on reliance
please explain what settings for reliance ??? ?
Xtreame VPN Settings Are Same For Reliance GSM as That Of Airtel Bro...So Give It A Try...
 

Shubhamalive

Talented
Messages
932
Reaction score
201
Last trick which worked for me was PROXY Trick, that worked about 2 months ago
from that time i have not been used ant 3G trick in airtel, Please help me out !!!
 

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
shubhamalive said:
Last trick which worked for me was PROXY Trick, that worked about 2 months ago
from that time i have not been used ant 3G trick in airtel, Please help me out !!!
Your Sim...Has Been Blocked...Bro...I Think...So...Thats Why You Are Not Able To Use Any Proxy Trick...
 

Shubhamalive

Talented
Messages
932
Reaction score
201
SanjeevBaldia said:
shubhamalive said:
Last trick which worked for me was PROXY Trick, that worked about 2 months ago
from that time i have not been used ant 3G trick in airtel, Please help me out !!!
Your Sim...Has Been Blocked...Bro...I Think...So...Thats Why You Are Not Able To Use Any Proxy Trick...
i have been using this service even on a new sim but same problem , none of the homepage opened
 

SanjeevBaldia

Average
Messages
273
Reaction score
6
shubhamalive said:
SanjeevBaldia said:
shubhamalive said:
Last trick which worked for me was PROXY Trick, that worked about 2 months ago
from that time i have not been used ant 3G trick in airtel, Please help me out !!!
Your Sim...Has Been Blocked...Bro...I Think...So...Thats Why You Are Not Able To Use Any Proxy Trick...
i have been using this service even on a new sim but same problem , none of the homepage opened
If No HomePage Is Working For You...Then You May Leave Proxy and RealHost Tricks...and You May Try Working VPN Tricks Available Here On Forum.TheTechFizz.Com
 

kumarup

Junior
Messages
113
Reaction score
0
cproxy work and last time pd proxy 9201 port after authetcating not connected
 

Eklavya

Noob
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
not working any proxy or vpn softwares in assam since 15th April,2012.
No homepages or proxy working but handygo.com opens without proxy.I tried to use this handygo.com as Hp but in vain.Do something.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top