install ics 4.0 on andriod

Reaction score
Complete Step-By-Step Instructions:
Step 1 - Download 4.0 ICS (ICS Aura v1) for your model to your computer.(google it)
Step 2 - Connect and mount your phone USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
Step 3 - Now copy/paste the ICS Aura v1 zip file to your SD card. Make sure the file is in the root (not in any folders).
Step 4 - Then turn off your phone.
Step 5 - Now to get in the recovery mode. Turn on the phone while pressing and holding the volume up, home and power buttons.
Step 6 - You will get an exclamation mark now. Again hold your volume up and power buttons. You should now be in your recovery mode.
Step 7 - Select update from SD card. Now select ICS Aura v1 zip file and select it with the Power button. Installation should start now.
Step 8 - After the installation completes, the phone will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time. So, please wait.

Mike

Capable
Reaction score
hey bro, i m not able to install clockmode recovery...i have a already rooted my phone with clockmode but i am not able to update it to latest version.

prakZ

Junior
Reaction score
WoW..
Good News..
That means I can use ics 4.0 in my android

Reaction score
I TRIED IN MY IN MY GALAXY GT-5830I AND LOOSE ITS I M E I NUBER

DONT TRY THIS BULL SHIT

random007

Average
Reaction score
This rom will not work in all the phones. Dont try this its only for a certain phone