• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

Introduce Yourself !

surajrewa

Beginner
Reaction score
hello i m suraj from madhyapradesh i love this form and here very respactly member so i m a trick and twik lern and post

Rambos

Average
Reaction score
Hello guys,I am Rahul like to test tricks working and discover new tricks

Reaction score
hello!!
I an akash from M.P
I am here for sharing tricks and knowledge. I know android and java languages and i am also intersted in internet tricks, carding ,rom porting and many other things .

Jaxx Garrett

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi guys! Jax here. Sup? if you need anything regarding newly release games. pm me. I am willing to search the surface and the deep for your softwares. :)

Jaxx Garrett

Beginner
Reaction score
And yeah. Zbigz premium is the best thing you can repay me. :) if you will be needing my help. but really a thank you is better than nothing :)

himan82

Junior
Reaction score
Hello DJ members my name is Himanshu and I am a free internet trick maker I make free internet tricks. I am not an expert in making free internet tricks but I can make some free internet tricks and will share with you so that all can enjoy those tricks.

VijayBot

Learner
Reaction score
i am from jharkhand, in search of free tricks for reliance, idea, docomo, airtel, and also lots and lots of coupons.

Vyom

Learner
Reaction score
I am vyom....its a simple website....for any kind of discussion..

barikajit

Skilled
Reaction score
Hello.. I am Ajit from westbengal. I am here for know about all internet tricks and information from digital janta. I from poor family so I can't expense much for internet. Please give some information...

fighterBD71

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi I am new in here from choetech mobile device.

Hi all I am new want to participate on my interested topic.

rb7

Learner
Reaction score
I am Ronak Bansal From Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh. And my interest is in all of your forum including the cashback tricks and loot.:-;:dance2:

lpksony

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello Team DijitalJanta I'm Prakask Prezzor,
I belong to Raxaul-Nepal Boarder state bihar, I spended lots of time on Internet to finding Tricks tweaks,
I got Your website (forum) via google search.

Hixxer

Junior
Reaction score
Hi I'm Hixxer got any issue regarding software or desktop tuning consult me

hackithard

Beginner
Reaction score
i'm suresh kotwal from chennai !!! hi guys !found this foroum quite amazing and better than most !!!