Introduce Yourself !

flixnet

Beginner
Reaction score
i am Flix from delhi, nice to meet you all in this community, i hope i get the best premium account here

SpaceGeek

Noob
Reaction score
I'm a space geek. I've been into online shopping since 2012..and had an amazing 6 years of journey with many of the ecommerce sites some of which doesn't exist now. I'm from kerala cum andhra and i frequently travel to chennai, bangalore and any part of kerala and andhra. I've a much bigger responsibility in my life, but this is just a time pass. I came across this forum and i felt it as a curte forum ;) For any suggestion regarding online shopping or any technical tips or mainly any career guidance, u r free to ping me.

Reaction score
hi hellow everone, this is my first post in this forum, i wish to be here for long time :) Thank You

Reaction score
Hi, I am Manuj....I love this website and the forums available here coz in today's world of technology this is really helpful by providing us the premium benefits without any cost. Love and respect to Team DigitalJanta...

sanket303

Noob
Reaction score
I am not new here, I literally forgot the password of my old account. hope I'll get it recovered very soon, till then surfing on this account. Thanks.

Carol

Noob
Reaction score
:minigun: i am heeeeeeere how's everybody. Am I the newest here? Let's say hi!

Asad

Noob
Reaction score
Hellooo Friends.....
I'm Asad ahmed
From - Mumbai
My Current Study HSC

Edward

Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone im edward from philippines im here to seek new ideas or new information to learn further i hope you will help me.

Eagle

Noob
Reaction score
Hello DJ! vanakkam from Chennai!! Reg After cool tricks Shared in forum
Thanks..

Reaction score
hi everyone! I'm new here, signing up for the Month of November 2019. Hope I can catch up with discussions on this website.

Mjpawan

Noob
Reaction score
Hi,i am Pawan from Bihar, studying in bihar.
I am new one here.My passion is studying and knowledge about equipment so much.

BROWN01

Noob
Reaction score
Hey admin my old account user name is missing or misplaced by me i want my old account back here is my profile link
just tell me which mail id it is linked with because with old mailid i am linked with now it gives me some other account.

Elliott

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey admin my old account user name is missing or misplaced by me i want my old account back here is my profile link
just tell me which mail id it is linked with because with old mailid i am linked with now it gives me some other account.
Sure, let me message you email id

meeraxyz

Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to DigitalJanta.Com !

Don't know where to start your journey ? Its quite easy !

Why not start by Introducing Yourself below ?

Also, please write "Why are you here ? I mean your interesting topic in this forum" :)
Here for Needy tool

vikral

Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am Vikral. I am a web developer I am specialized in CSS and SCSS. I also write blogs in my free time.

tomas3003

Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I’m Tomás from Ireland, new here and looking for help in opening ports on a SIM card to use with a vpn.
Thanks in advance

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !