IRCTC Quick Tatkal Ticket Booking Trick

jackson beno

Skilled
Reaction score
If you ever tried to book Tatkal Ticket booking on Indian IRCTC website then you may know the importance of time especially when you are planning to make a train reservation under the Tatkal. We all know that IRCTC Tatkal ticket booking system start working at 8AM of each morning and there is a simple rule for it... "Typing Speed Increase your Chances to getting your Ticket" but today i am going to show you a method which can help you to book a ticket faster then before.

1. IRCTC Website contained with lots of ads that means its increase loading page timing. You have to disable ads on your browser first for access website easier it can be done with a simple Firefox add on named Adblock Plus. Before opening IRCTC website visit bellow link to install Adblock plus Extension

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

2. Now Open IRCTC website it will take lesser time to load page because of less ads on page but still you can not book ticket faster if your typing speed is not well. Don't wary now you need to do little homework 15 min before Tatkal booking Here’s how the tool works. Go to ctrlq.org/irctc around ten minutes prior to the opening of the booking window and complete the form – its an almost exact replica of the form that’s available on the Indian railways website. Once you’ve filled the passenger details, hit I’m Feeling Lucky and the tool will generate a Magic Autofill button that you need to drag to your bookmarks toolbar.

Now when you on the Indian Railways website to book tickets, just click the same Magic Autofill button on your bookmarks toolbar! The reservation form is filled automatically and you can directly proceed to the payment screen.

if u like my thread please hit ON LIKE (it doesn't cost but supports me to create thread like this)