Is bb udp working in wb

luvtricks

Junior
Reaction score
Most of the UDP config which are posted on the dashboard are not working in wb....So can anyone give me a conformation whether bb UDP is working in wb or not?

V

vAiBhAv

Most of the UDP config which are posted on the dashboard are not working in wb....So can anyone give me a conformation whether bb UDP is working in wb or not?
bro airtel bbm trick is working everywhere but port have bnenn changed

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score

hmantnl

Junior
Reaction score
First Check which port is open in U r Area then search config. for that Port :)

For Checking just put all ports 0 in PD proxy and connect with UDP it will search and get connected with open port :D

And don't post multiple Posts Like this : :)

yes port 53 is open in kerala..i checked via pd proxy....but how can i search for a config for port 53...can u pls attch one pls sir....advance thnx

luvtricks

Junior
Reaction score
First Check which port is open in U r Area then search config. for that Port :)

For Checking just put all ports 0 in PD proxy and connect with UDP it will search and get connected with open port :D

And don't post multiple Posts Like this : :)
agreed to u but first two comment was to quote two different person.......from next time i will take care of it..........:)

VDG

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
yes port 53 is open in kerala..i checked via pd proxy....but how can i search for a config for port 53...can u pls attch one pls sir....advance thnx
53 port is open!
There is one VPN working with 53 Port which is PeoplesVPN
For that u have to register here - 69.197.137.16/register.php
And Download Config. from here
And just Connect with desire Port
but free Acc. is Valid for 5 days only after that u have to register again.:)

N

nydv

@luvtricks, yes i also tried many udps with different ports on Haryana airtel SIM but all are DEDUCTING balance...have you got config which is not deducting balance.???