Jio Unlimited 2-5 am! Is going to die..

ILU

Talented
Reaction score
Here is official Link
It Describes exactly we are searching everywhere, whether Jio is going to provide unlimited night data or not after 31st March.
The answer is clearly No.
Very Disappointing, as we love Jio from its launch date,
Even the previous plans includes unlimited night data.

But the new plan will not include night data

After the Launch of Jio Prime, I called the CC and ask whether Jio is going to provide unlimited night data or not, they clearly refuses for this. Means We are not going to get Unlimited 2-5 am

# Still I am going to Recharge with Jio Prime Membership and Continue its offer.
Who knows in future they may provide better then this for there prime members.

They feed us over long a year without charging a penny,
And

Undoubtedly Jio Shows the Right place to the other operators.

Thanks Jio

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
For your Kind Information see this and it is the proof of Unlimited from 2 - 5 A.M

Yesterday I have crossed almost 5.3 GB

[DOUBLEPOST=1488994614,1488994316][/DOUBLEPOST]If you people are wants to continue Jio for Unlimited till Next year 2018. Then Don't recharge for prime Membership. :D We are sure gonna get something exciting.. and amazing offer From Jio.

Reactions: ILU

Gabbar Singh

Junior
Reaction score
For your Kind Information see this and it is the proof of Unlimited from 2 - 5 A.M

[DOUBLEPOST=1488994614,1488994316][/DOUBLEPOST]If you people are wants to continue Jio for Unlimited till Next year 2018. Then Don't recharge for prime Membership. :D We are sure gonna get something exciting.. and amazing offer From Jio.
Agree Bro...We should GO for Vodafone If they Are truly going to give 56days validity..

prince007

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Agree Bro...We should GO for Vodafone If they Are truly going to give 56days validity..
vodafone is good.. But you remember that this time There are Data War between these Network operators and each of them wanna come first :P but but but... Jio is not going to Fail at all He is the King and will be for Next Year..

R@J£$H

Talented
Reaction score

I am not go for prime

Gabbar Singh

Junior
Reaction score
vodafone is good.. But you remember that this time There are Data War between these Network operators and each of them wanna come first :P but but but... Jio is not going to Fail at all He is the King and will be for Next Year..
Yes Evem I Agree but they have to increase signal. HERE IN MY AREA I GET 0.8Mbps(in speedtest not real download) speed only.

ILU

Talented
Reaction score
Yes Evem I Agree but they have to increase signal. HERE IN MY AREA I GET 0.8Mbps(in speedtest not real download) speed only.
in my area airtel 4g is giving 0.2-0.5 Mbps in Speed test,what can you say about this .
i filled complain to CC,but they told as usual swith off then on,,,insert your sim in slot 1 ,,bullshits airtel....
Jio is improving,i am still with jio,,,,Now even no call drops on BSNL or Airtel
[DOUBLEPOST=1489031752,1489031661][/DOUBLEPOST]

I also download every day about 6-8 GB at night ,,lets see what happen on 1st April.

ILU

Talented
Reaction score
This is for first time recharge only, u will get 56GB after that same 28GB.....
And more importantly Vodafone has hidden something in Unlimited calling, I read in news, they are going to provide 300 minutes per day limit,i cant say it's not enough, it's enough but not like Jio.....
U have to thankful to Jio, it can't be possible if Jio not came.

Gabbar Singh

Junior
Reaction score
This is for first time recharge only, u will get 56GB after that same 28GB.....
And more importantly Vodafone has hidden something in Unlimited calling, I read in news, they are going to provide 300 minutes per day limit,i cant say it's not enough, it's enough but not like Jio.....
U have to thankful to Jio, it can't be possible if Jio not came.
Yeah you are right. I am just telling this because in my area Jio is not good. Still will enroll in prime.

Reactions: ILU

hack4u

Capable
Reaction score
yes Vodafone has some hidden things.but Jio openly announced
unlimited calls and per day 2gb data.

Gabbar Singh

Junior
Reaction score
Do you really need trick :D Bro. it's just cost you Rs.99 only(Which is one time in Lifetime) Still you need Trick..:troll2:
I think Candy bro is asking for smtg after prime Like Getting more than 1gb in full speed etc.

Reaction score

For both prime and non prime members there will be no night unlimited data after 31 march.

kampachi

Talented
Reaction score
vodafone has super hour offer already in delhi 21 rs .
in my area only 3g is there if vodafone 4g is there i will use that for sure.
since i know in 2 hours of 4g i can download almost 18 hours of 3g.
i am heavy downloader and uploader like i upload almost 10gb per day.
so it takes almost 4 hours to upload 6gb in 3g . and 1 hour in 4g. checked already with both vodafone jio and airtel.
so if no night unlimited is there then airtel direct if no direct is there then vodafone supehour 4 me since other packs they are just waste. of money you cant download more than 60gb at all that too after you spent like 800rs.
[DOUBLEPOST=1489168705,1489168551][/DOUBLEPOST]my problem is that 1gb limit with these plains. they should had made 5gb per day which means 150gb for 1 month .800rs . that plain would have made these things much fairer. i think you also need to upload things too.
[DOUBLEPOST=1489169430][/DOUBLEPOST]i would have gone for prime if night unlimited would have been there.
since its not there things are still shitty for us.
[DOUBLEPOST=1489169693][/DOUBLEPOST]about people saying they feeded us for 1 year for free i dont think so.
they sold many 4g phones over that they took over precious information.
many managemnet guys sat down to make these plains since there was not single fool among them that can say give us even 1hour 4g at rs 10 which means 12 gb for 1 hour as per my guess. which means more then 5gb per day.
at cost of 300rs for 30 days. they still are making us fool.
money mongers.

superd

Pro member
Reaction score

bro it is from 1st april , till 31st march you will get unlimited night :)

thunderhawk

Capable
Reaction score
Will really miss Jio's night unlimited plan, as it was the only thing that made me use their service.

abidwani

Junior
Reaction score
The night jio unlimited service is the best one if it wil be over from ist April then it wil be big loss for us...

Hasmet

Beginner
Reaction score
Does anyone have any proof that unlimited night data will be no longer available to NON-Prime users

Cotu

Noob
Reaction score

Which torrent are you using
Plz provide link for me
I hope you will HELP.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !