• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

JioTV Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek25

Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, if I am posting in wrong thread.

I want to ask is there anyone from India who can share their JioTV app username and password with me? I can pay you maximum 5 usd per month via paypal.

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
jio tv works only on jio network
no it works on other networks too
[DOUBLEPOST=1478063270,1478063207][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry, if I am posting in wrong thread.

I want to ask is there anyone from India who can share their JioTV app username and password with me? I can pay you maximum 5 usd per month via paypal.
i can but the reasons are security as you are a new member & also i donot know you personally

Rasminchoudhury

Average
Reaction score
It's working to one user id and password. Use many mobile my user id and password use to my 3 frnd working to 3g mobile and watching to all service Jio play and hotstar.

Abhishek25

Noob
Reaction score
no it works on other networks too
[DOUBLEPOST=1478063270,1478063207][/DOUBLEPOST]
i can but the reasons are security as you are a new member & also i donot know you personally
The main reason of me joining this community is to get a jiotv pass, therefore, you may not see me being active on regular basis.
On the trust part, how about I trust you by sending money first then you give me details? If you are ok then we can continue...

BlueBird

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Thread Moved to Help and Support Section.

Reactions: R$K

TheBatman

Average
Reaction score
The main reason of me joining this community is to get a jiotv pass, therefore, you may not see me being active on regular basis.
On the trust part, how about I trust you by sending money first then you give me details? If you are ok then we can continue...
haha dude u keep your money & i'll keep my account anyways everything isnt for sale

Abhishek25

Noob
Reaction score
i have come pm
Ok, please Message me on
You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
to continue the conversation. I am new here so I guess there are several limitation, it will be convenient chatting by email.

kristal

Noob
Reaction score
I have downloaded it, i have a problem with customer ID
So what should I do ?
I got it from

deepak meena

Learner
Reaction score
jio tv auto detect jio network if you are not on jio network than it show error while channel playing

Status
Not open for further replies.