latest Air$tel TCP 443 for Karnataka with Torrent Support

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
hello friend first of all its not my tricks..credit goes to original perosn who created this tricks.
n its confirm working in KARNATAKA.....SO other states people wait more.....

Good new for Southern User’s , recently blocked Airtel TCP 443 is again working in Karnataka and some other Southern states. this time we have encoded Airtel TCP 443 with a New Free VPN Service which also Supports torrent. Currently none of the tricks are working fine and constant, Every method has some fluctuation and Issues. If Airtel 443 Port is opened in your Region then this trick will defiantly work for you. It will also work in rest all regions where TCP-443 Port works. You also need to modify this trick by adding a Host or Homepage of your Region to get it work if it is not connecting by Default.

This New Trick is based on NMD VPN and VPNBook Config which is totally Free you do not need to register for username and password.

BENEFITS OF AIR$TEL TCP 443 TRICKS-

Based on TCP 443 Port

As this VPN trick is based on TCP 443 port So it needs this port to be opened in your Area. You can check open ports in your state with PD PROXY. However Speed and transfer rate of TCP tricks are slower than a UDP Trick.

Working in Zero Balance

IT will run on zero balance.so no any tension.

Works In Android Phones

Yes! Now its dam easier to run a VPN Tricks on Android phones No matter if your phone is rooted or not but you can use this Config on your Android phone or Tablet using Feat VPN.

Torrents Supported

If you are a Torrent leecher then you might not Worry for downloading torrents using Alternative methods as VPNBOOK Servers Support Torrents at full Speed now. Enjoy Downloading your Favorite Torrents

HTTPS and payment gateway Supported

Usually Proxy Trick Doesn’t Support highly secured HTTPS websites or payment gateways., But if you need to Shop online using your Credit card then this Secure VPN Connection lets you to browse SSL websites.

:agree::o

How to Configure Airtel TCP 443 VPN

Now here comes the simpler method to browse and Download using this Trick. As this is a VPN (ip tunneling Trick) You will need to use it in NMD VPN Only. There is no need to register on any VPN Websites, you can use it unlimited with our username and password which is encoded in config by default.

Download Airtel TCP 443 Config Files (attached file)

NMD VPN is must for using this Trick, Download NMD VPN if you are a Newbie.

Now simply Install NMD VPN and extract the download config files.

After Installing NMD VPN, navigate to C:> Program files> NMD VPN> Config>:

Now paste Airtel TCP-443 Config in config Folder
RUN NMD VPN, Windows 7 and 8 Users need to run the Program as the Administrator.

Now Connect Airtel by using default Access point: airtelgprs.com
connect with the TCP server in NMD VPN,

Now your connection is established and it will initiate instantly

Done! If you are having Disconnection problem then sue Finger.

Note: If there is any error in connecting with Servers, then kindly Add or Replace the host with 93.114.44.253 80 and then reconnect by saving the changes, You can also modify the config by adding a Working Homepage of your Region or Host.

Android user’s can configure this trick on their handset with Feat VPN,

and friends as i said its not my trick n also m not from southern states...so cant post ss...

those people from karnataka..please chek it n post ss...

if u like my work den hit "LIKE".
:drinks::party:

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"Rohan.exe said:
Kaushal bro tum to aise nahi the ab tum bhi tricks copy karne lage ho
everybody knw that itss copied but can't u take it in other way that.....itss usefull for sum member...
this is only a help by me to all members.........and u cant say me like that because itss a working trick and i always post working tricks

bibinalappatt

Average
Reaction score
my sim is blocked but this vpn is connecting.if i recharge with a small 3g pack it solve the disconnection problem. also tell me can i implement this vpn on pd proxy.

jonmachperson

Master
Reaction score
"bibinalappatt said:
my sim is blocked but this vpn is connecting.if i recharge with a small 3g pack it solve the disconnection problem. also tell me can i implement this vpn on pd proxy.
ya sure
"kundan36 said:
IDEA 3G TRICK 2013

CONTACT ME [email protected]
if u hv share here ...but plzz kindly dnt advertise here
"bibinalappatt said:
plzzzz give me the trick ...
[email protected]
dnt spam ...warning to u
"uchihaobito said:
sent

Rohan

Capable
Reaction score
"jonmachperson said:
everybody knw that itss copied but can't u take it in other way that.....itss usefull for sum member...
this is only a help by me to all members.........and u cant say me like that because itss a working trick and i always post working tricks
since u deleted my post kindly delete ur post too and this one also that u are reading