Latest Vodafone PD Proxy Trick – November 2012

M

Mehul2011

Vodafone PD Proxy Trick

I think PD Proxy is the most conman method and also the safest for Internet Tricks, but the only drawback is you have to register Again and again to get more Download Limit or Purchase a Premium Account. but users are saying that you can use unlimited Free on we hope that this Unlimited Usage Rumor should Work practically. as we know TCP Tricks have less Speed. this Vodafone PD Proxy Trick is based on TCP-443, speed is slow but Still good to use it Free. You Just Need PD Proxy and nothing Else For Better Understanding we have made Screenshot, so you can establish a Connection without any Issues.
Features of Vodafone PD Proxy Trick

• Simply based on PD Proxy
  • NO VPN or Config Needed
  • Wokring where TCP-443 is Opened
  • No Disconnection Problem
  • PD Proxy Account Needed
  • Premium Servers
  • Working in Gujrat , MH, MP and other states
  • Connect with Portalnmms
  • Some balance needed in Account.
How to Connect with Vodafone PD Proxy Trick

this trick will be very easy if you follow the screenshots properly you don’t need any config or need to Edit Anything. Just simply follow the images. if you don’t have PD Proxy you can download from Below Link.
Download PD Proxy
Install and Run It,
you need to have a free Account on PD Proxy, if you dont have then register from Below Link
Register on PD Proxy
You can use Unlimited for Free on Demo Server 2
You need to Connect your Vodafone with Portalnmms as Access Point
Minimum 2.Rs balance is mandatory to make Vodafone PD Proxy Trick Work
Now Open PD Proxy and Go to Settings, POrt Options and Select TCP-443 as TCP server Port, (See the below Image)
View attachment 420

Now After Doing this, you need to go to Parent Proxy Option and Lick on Enable parent Proxy, Write 10.10.1.100 as I.P and 9401 as Port (See below Screenshot)
View attachment 421
View attachment 422
also you need to Select proxy as HTTP and click on headers and Write the Following.
Its Done. Now go back to dashboard of PD Proxy and Simply Connect with this Settings.

That;s All, enjoy this Vodafone PD Proxy Trick , if disconnection Arises then try to recharge with any Minimum 3G pack

Y

Yo Yo Honey Singh

i don't gt good network for vodaphon so i m nt using it..........plz tell any for airtel, docomo or bsnl

Y

Yo Yo Honey Singh

its working in here UP west bt hav disconnection prob......:boast: