- Reaction score
Lava International has launched a new smartphone under its performance show off Iris brand – Iris 455 with 4.5 inch display, dual core 1GHz processor and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean platform. Though price is not announced, the price will be in sub-10000 INR range.
In recent time Lava Mobiles is on launching spree, it is more aggressive than other players in terms of rolling out new devices with extremely powerful feature sets. Most of the new smartphones from Lava are now coming up with 1GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich or 4.1 Jelly Bean to offer best Android experience to the users.
If you find 5 inch phablets or phone-tablet-hybrids are big enough for your hands or pockets, and looking for affordable yet powerful droid in smaller form factor, Lava Iris 455 can be your choice. I personally tested Iris 501 – the experience was impressive.
Key Features of Lava Iris 455:
- 4.5 inch qHD display, 960 x 450p
- Dual core 1GHz MediaTek Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Dual SIM – 3G + 2G
- 5 MP primary camera with auto focus & LED flash
- VGA front camera for easy video chat
- Internal memory 4GB, microSD support upto 32GB
- HSPA upto 7.2Mbps, Bluetooth, WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, microUSB, 3.5 mm audio jack, GPS
- Preloaded games and apps like Hike for free messaging, Saavn for music streaming etc,
- G Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
- Powerful Li-Polymer 1500 mAh battery
- Available in Grey and Silver color options