Loot lo 30 $ to unlimited earn per month

Ranjha

Junior
Reaction score
JANHIT ME JAARI
NOTE : VPN USE NA KARNA :king:[ PLZ DONT USE VPN FOR REGISTRATION TIME]
JINKO PATA HAI WO SIDE HO LE FLOOD NA KARE JINKO NAHI PATA HAI UNKA WELCOME HAI :punish:

A smarter way to use your pc its free
*Daily earnings 1$
*20% direct referral commision every day
*10% of your Indirect referal every day
STEP 1: Register here
To join https://t.co/r6iNnOYq9V
STEP 2: Confirm registration from Email.
STEP 3: Open the Profile menu Personal then fill your phone number and wait for Sms from admin. once you receive sms, reply with a code that is sent to your Mobile "just remember only the numbers of code should be sent back."
You will recive code from this no.447937946882 for send back code plz add + before the no. [ + 447937946882 ]
check your profile, infront of your mobile number it should be written, "Successful verification"
STEP 4: Select the menu ticket and then click new ticket.
Subject: No thread received
Department : Support
Question: i have verified my email and mobile no. but still i am not getting any thread
please give me thread as soon as possible
Thank You.
STEP 5: download the software.

Note: if verification code is not received within 30 minutes, try changing your mobile number.
free thread will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.

non reffer-www.coingenration.com

ss

v3n0mvivek

Beginner
Reaction score
how is this a 3g/ 4g trick ???? it should have been posted in General Section / etc. .. or something..

Ranjha

Junior
Reaction score
how is this a 3g/ 4g trick ???? it should have been posted in General Section / etc. .. or something..
Bhai isliye to without section post kiya aur jinko join karna hai unke liye mere pass trick bhi hai unlimited earn ki

mishraanil

Beginner
Reaction score
please post ss of payment please such sites are many but can be trusted or not

crazyboy

Average
Reaction score
bro copy paste kab se start ker diya ...ye pehle se hi posted hai

Ranjha

Junior
Reaction score
Reaction score
i confirmed the mo number and email 2 days ago but i have recived any thread or any balance:confused:
do i need to do somthing else?
it happened with me also but after every 4days i create new ticket to activate my trial thread now after 3 weeks finally i got the trial thread .

Reaction score
I have verified ma account but i didn't get any free thread even i continuously running this apps any solution ..
Do not run the thread manager application when you haven't got the trial thread its of no use.
Till now if you haven't got the trial thread after every 4 days write a new ticket with new subject and new message don't use the same writeup which you used in the previous time when you created a ticket.
When you write another ticket this time choose support department

Reaction score
we can send only one ticket to trial department still ma previous hasn't got any replay
Send the ticket to archives then create a new ticket to support department. It was the support department who gave me my trial thread after writing about 5 tickets to the trial department from the last three weeks. I wrote one ticket to the support department and they activate my thread within 2 hours