[Loot] Tez Payments App Scratch & Earn Upto 1000

!rFaN $uMaRo

Staff Member
Staff member
Reaction score
tez-offer-240x446.png
What is Tez Payment App?
Send money to friends, instantly receive payments directly to your bank account & pay the nearby café with Tez, Google's new digital payment app for India. Using NPCI's (National Payments Corporation of India) Unified Payments Interface (UPI), money transfers are simple & secure with Tez.

Top Features
  • Transfer directly to your bank account. Simply link your account to Tez over UPI and instantly transfer money from bank to bank.
  • Know your money is secure. With Google’s multi layered security and 24/7 protection by Tez Shield, you can make payments and transfer amounts both big and small, with confidence.
  • With Tez’s Cash Mode, you can instantly send or receive payments to anyone nearby without sharing personal details like your phone number or bank account.
How To Get Scratch Card?
  • Just send Rs 50 or more to any of your friends and ask them to send back or send Rs 50 to me I will return back instantly
  • We each earn a scratch card each which can be viewed by clicking on Rewards button.
  • Just scratch it and earn upto Rs 1000. I did it 14 times and got Rs 750 Till Now.
  • My Tez UPI ID is irfansumaro@okicici
  • You Can Send Me Message on FB too for Quicker Conversation.
  • Once Each User.
PROOF of Genuine
image.jpg

Ubaid

Master
Reaction score
[PRO]thank its working fine bro[/PRO]

deepak009

Average
Reaction score
Aaj tak 51 rs se alag koi cash back nahi diya Tez ne mujhe Chu..banata h tez

Analyzer

Junior
Reaction score
i m getting 80 per refer now.........................

Nikhil420

Talented
Reaction score
Its a really great app. I have earned around Rs.250 till now.

If you transfer huge amounts than you get two scratch cards.
[DOUBLEPOST=1531378642,1531378425][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mujhe bhi
Just transfer huge amounts to your friends and tell them to transfer you back. You can earn many scratch cards by doing this and at least some will give you money:v.

The Digital Janta Forum has been archived after serving 2008 to 2022 great years as Top leading Free Internet Forum !