• Welcome to Technology Discussion Forum - Digital Janta !

> More than 2000+ active users per day.

> You can create & share any tech related articles with all members, increase your learning

> You can take any technical help related to Telecom, Internet, Mobiles, technical from our members

> Login to view latest content list, message, chats and many more...

Join Us Free

Mcafee @ 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal007

Junior
Reaction score
I use Bit Defender 2013 latest (best of all), with subscription upto next 12085 days ;)
If anyone want i can share it :)

rahuly64

Junior
Reaction score
kaspersky 2013 is best who use patch to licence their software others AV give flase +ve result

Vishal007

Junior
Reaction score
i think bit defender is a bit heaver than other AV use lot of RAM wats ur opinion
ya, true, i installed it on a cyberr cafe, the pc simply could not handle it, but its fine in my i3 vaio laptop with 4gb ram, works awesome in background. I think it creates problem on dual core 2gb ram system.

Vishal007

Junior
Reaction score
share the link plz
kiss ka link, for guys who want bit defender 2013 crack till 2045 follow this video and each step did in it

the [email protected] itself is a small trojan virus but dont worry it wont effect ur pc and automatically gets deleted by antivirus if u extract it, so extract only after u enter in safe mode n closed all antivirus services.
Also, update bit defender before applying the [email protected] , cuz u cannot update it after the [email protected]
Enjoy :)

Dj_cool

Average
Reaction score
ok..
kiss ka link, for guys who want bit defender 2013 Free till 2045 follow this video and each step did in it

the [email protected] itself is a small trojan virus but dont worry it wont effect ur pc and automatically gets deleted by antivirus if u extract it, so extract only after u enter in safe mode n closed all antivirus services.
Also, update bit defender before applying the [email protected] , cuz u cannot update it after the [email protected]
thanx..will try

Dj_cool

Average
Reaction score
ok..
kiss ka link, for guys who want bit defender 2013 Free till 2045 follow this video and each step did in it

thanx..will try

Vishal007

Junior
Reaction score
ok..
thanx..will try
works 100 % m using it from 2-3 months, this is the best antivirus just install and stop worrying about viruses, do a full system scan once after installing cuz there r small viruses hidden and r hardly identified by antivirus in background.

SURAJ KUMAR

Learner
Reaction score
u can get cracked for every AV if u have mcafee cracked latest version give me the link as mcafee is best.......... never cause any prob and no possible crack for mcafee 2013
i offer mcafee @ 100 with 3 user total security by mcafee.com

Reaction score
GUYS DO YOU REALLY THINK MCAFFE IS THE BEST ANTIVIRUSS IF YES PLEASE SHARE WITH ME SO THAT I CAN ALSO TRY !! I USE QUICK HEAL...:aggressive:

H

Hungergirl

anyone give me bitdiffender genunine key for total security 2013 plse

Vishal007

Junior
Reaction score
For those who want to enjoy bit defender for free (premium version), I am giving you link, use the software to reset the trial of the antivirus.
Boot into safe mode and use the software to reset trial.
This works successfully with latest Total security 2014 also.
Link

S

sandipsolank

For those who want to enjoy bit defender for free (premium version), I am giving you link, use the software to reset the trial of the antivirus.
Boot into safe mode and use the software to reset trial.
This works successfully with latest Total security 2014 also.
Link
Thanks for giving the above link...

Status
Not open for further replies.